Mistking nozzle clogged so quick?

Nope sorry no user error, its the pump, I left it on for 20 minutes and it trickles without the nozzle, I can pee stronger then that.

when I first had it I remember the pump vibrated, now its more like a humm.
You'd be surprised how fast that is... oh the silly facts I learned in 8th grade science years back.

Be sure the connections are correct... there are arrows I think. Also it's a good idea to try priming the pump, operate the pump without the nozzles connected. If you don't feel the pump pulsating and so water is coming out, the pump or power supply is dead. If you get water out of the pump... then the nozzle is messed up

I just sent you a PM. Nothing to worry about. I'm assuming you somehow lost the prime. In case you can't fix it, I'll send one over ASAP. First try my suggestions. I'm 99.999999% sure it's not the nozzle and not the pump. Email me some photos of your setup, I'd like to see how you have things configured.

Cool, thanks for the response Marty.

Could you believe the owner himself called me, I am so impressed, now that is what I call customer service.

Thanks for all the help buddy, looks like it might be a priming issue. Hopefully that's just it, crossing fingers.

I will have more time tomorrow to mess with it.

Back
Top Bottom