mistking arrival/chameleon move

vindicatedornot

Hello again, Got so more questions for ya.

I bought my mistking monday the 20th. It said it'd be here in 12 days. It got here in 7! Thats front f'n canada to texas. I've had stuff coming from florida take longer, and thats just all messed up. But anyways, I'm going to be setting it up later today. is there anything I need to know before I start?

Also... my cham has been in his baby cage too long. His 24x24x48" cage will be here thursday. Any tips for setting the cage up? BTW His new cage will be at my boyfriends house, so I'm going to have to transport him over there. Only a 3 minute drive but I don't want to scare my cham to death. I was going to put him in a shoebox or something much like it. And put a branch in there so he doesnt have to lay on the floor. Any advice on how to move him or what to make sure I incorporate into his new home.

Thanks in advance

-Andrea

:D
Hello again, Got so more questions for ya.

I bought my mistking monday the 20th. It said it'd be here in 12 days. It got here in 7! Thats front f'n canada to texas. I've had stuff coming from florida take longer, and thats just all messed up. But anyways, I'm going to be setting it up later today. is there anything I need to know before I start?

Also... my cham has been in his baby cage too long. His 24x24x48" cage will be here thursday. Any tips for setting the cage up? BTW His new cage will be at my boyfriends house, so I'm going to have to transport him over there. Only a 3 minute drive but I don't want to scare my cham to death. I was going to put him in a shoebox or something much like it. And put a branch in there so he doesnt have to lay on the floor. Any advice on how to move him or what to make sure I incorporate into his new home.

Thanks in advance

-Andrea

if it only takes 3 mins just walk with him, put him in a box with branches and watch him all the time to make sure he doesnt fall and he is ok

I bought my mistking monday the 20th. It said it'd be here in 12 days. It got here in 7! Thats front f'n canada to texas. I've had stuff coming from florida take longer, and thats just all messed up.

I tell everyone that it takes 12 business days on Expedited Parcel because it varies from state to state. I don't understand how it works to be honest. Sometimes arrives within 5 days sometimes it takes all 12 days.

Pretty much 12 days is the worst case scenario - so that's what I stick with :D

Well I have everything updated and the mistking works WONDERFULLY. It's like theme park mist lol. I have not installed the nozzles on the new cage yet though. My boyfriends dad is going to make copies of the mesh support tool thingy so we can have another for the third nozzle. Thanks for giving me that T connector Marty! I honestly have no idea what I'm doing with any of this XD next project:: dart frog viv! :D

Back
Top Bottom