Misting systems?

geoff135

can you guys tell me what a good misting system that will get the job done when I'm not hope for around 50-100 bucks, if you can make them what materials would you need, BE SPECIFIC!! plz.

thanks

sorry, but I think your asking about a diy setup the english was a bit hard to follow.

Will be hard to beat a mistking @ 100.00 even with a diy, the pump & nozzle are the key parts.

can you guys tell me what a good misting system that will get the job done when I'm not hope for around 50-100 bucks, if you can make them what materials would you need, BE SPECIFIC!! plz.

thanks

Get a MistKing -- I would recommend the Ultimate Value kit. It has everything you need and you won't be disappointed. It has been a zero frustration experience for me. If you DO have trouble, the owner, Marty, will take care of you (be reasonable). Marty's the bees knees.

I also highly recommend lightyourreptiles.com for all your lighting needs. Todd's got world class service too.

-David

trust me its alot easier to just spend the $100 on a mistking than try to build one. trying to save a couple of bucks is not worth the frustration of trying to build one. the mistking can not be beat

thanks

I know MistKing is a little over your budget I think, but trust me, I have one and I LOVE it. I got the rain attachment in addition to the nozzle I got it with

I am in the process of building a DIY misting system. Looks like it will top out around $60. But if you can afford $99, get a MistKing setup. It is complete and has everything you could need to start up. When I get everything together and IF it works, I'll post a DIY list of parts and costs.

I bought an Exo Terra Monsoon back when it first came out for my Water Dragon. It did wonders for me! I just got my chameleon, Misty, at a reptile expo Saturday. I am going to set up the Monsoon tonight.

I know MistKing is a little over your budget I think, but trust me, I have one and I LOVE it. I got the rain attachment in addition to the nozzle I got it with

What is the diameter (the footprint) of the rain attachment?

Back
Top Bottom