misting system

I just sent you my 3rd reply...I'm going to PM you with the address to make sure that's what it is

I was considering MistKing myself, but...

... I am mildly concerned that with all the interest in MistKing, I will find myself at the back of another back-order line.

I dont know how all of this works. I suppose that if Marty ordered a hundred MistKing pumps, tubing, nozzles, fittings and all the other parts, and assembled all of that into MistKing kits(?), he still might be out of stock (there are a ton of people waiting ahead of me) after sending out all of the "paid" orders. If that were the case, how long would the next hundred wait on backorder?

I assume Marty is paying attention to this thread. I dont know (and its none of my business) weather its hundreds or tens of customers wanting MistKing, but I hope that a steady balance of order, and restock can be found so that at some point any ol' body can order, and get, one any ol' time.

I have been limping along with a Habba-mist, a dripper, and hand-misting until I am sure I can get a MistKing. Ill pay the shipping charge, I just want to avoid the backorder blues.

Hopefully there won't be any more back-orders ... and I wish it was hundreds ;-)

I assume Marty is paying attention to this thread. I dont know (and its none of my business) weather its hundreds or tens of customers wanting MistKing, but I hope that a steady balance of order, and restock can be found so that at some point any ol' body can order, and get, one any ol' time.

Well the guy who posted before and after you is Marty (Mist King Marty.... ;))

this is no slam on marty... but a reality of our hobby.... because there may be a lot of people 'interested' or saying they are buying... doesn't mean there is really that much of a demand. I mean this in the context of this hobby not being as big as say.... Nike Air Jordan shoes.... 10 billion people want shoes.... only 500 are gonna get them.... in the cham world the numbers are a lot smaller. :eek:

Place an order and see if he tells you he has to BO your purchase. The only way to be sure or to get a position for your very own system before the masses swoop in and snatch them up.

Kev, if you see masses swooping down on my systems, please let me know
biggrin2.gif

Marty, your systems are amazing and ultra quiet. I am ordering the ultimate system next week. I saw Tom with kilgours chameleons and the mistking he bought from you is almost as neat to watch as his chams. I hope when I place my order you have all the bugs worked out. :)

Yes, it's a very cool gadget....next week I'm still giving free shipping until Friday midnight - just for you ;-)

Back
Top Bottom