misting system

meganm85

has anyone ever heard of ecologic cloudtops misting systems? I am currently looking for a misting system and it's between the rainmaker system from cloudtops.com and the mist king ultimate system....

The company Ecologic Technologies makes the Rainmaker Jr, Rainmaker, and other variations on these misting systems. Is that what you mean?

The company Ecologic Technologies makes the Rainmaker Jr, Rainmaker, and other variations on these misting systems. Is that what you mean?

yes..thats the one....the web browser said cloudtops.com but the home page said Ecologic Technologies....i was thinking of getting a mist king but my b/f stumbled across the rainmaker and he was wondering what one would be better...what he likes about the mist king is that it is a dry run pump but the rainmaker is smaller in size and seems easier to assemble.....

yes..thats the one....the web browser said cloudtops.com but the home page said Ecologic Technologies....i was thinking of getting a mist king but my b/f stumbled across the rainmaker and he was wondering what one would be better...what he likes about the mist king is that it is a dry run pump but the rainmaker is smaller in size and seems easier to assemble.....

nothing is easier than a Mist King..... :D

Getting the mistking this summer (saving up currently) It is worth every penny =]

hoping to get the ultimate and set up seems easy if its challanging it will be worth it don't worry.

i thinks that what we are going to get...simple or not...we will figure it out.....plus i think they have a 2 year warranty...so thats a plus....we have two enclosures to hook it up to so that will be lots of fun:rolleyes:......:D

There isnt anything really complicated about assembling these things. You just plug in some stuff, and turn it on. The hardest thing to do is getting your timers set up.

I've been looking at the same things, and also this ProMist

I would have already dropped the dime on Mist King, but they are STILL back-ordered ("...end of Dec or beginning of Jan."...) and its now the first week of Feb. I may go for the ProMist...

Last edited:
No updates on when the pumps will arrive, if ever./QUOTE]

Have you contacted Marty? I can't imagine he would just let his company go down the drain by not ever getting pumps in. Just as much as you want a system, he wants to deliver one.

I may have erred in the statement above. Their site now says first week of Feb is the expected arrival. I've registered with the site. They're not shipping product, AFAIK.

I was going to go with mistking, but due to their back order I went with pro mist considering I hear a lot of good things about them, my order came in 3 days promist I think bob called me and gave me some important information and I got 2 misting nozzels tubing and pump and transformer shipped for 124$ the pump is quiet easy to install and ships right away and they have super great customer care that I never even asked for not to mention a 2-3 year warrenty on all supplies, my veiled runs from the spray bottle but when the mist system comes on he seems to sit there and enjoy it most of the time..

I've had a Rainmaker Jr for over 10 years and the only thing I've replaced was the timer (found one that was a bit easier to program). None of them are complicated. Mine just works so I've never had a reason to try the others though I'm sure they are comparable. The Rainmaker Jr can mist a cage about 30 feet away from the pump. I have used it to mist cages in 2 separate rooms.

Stop wasting time and go order your mistking. If you order now you will get free shipping from their site due to them being back orderd.

-Clemonde

Thanks for all the recommendations. It's all very Much appreciated. Good news is that the stock of pumps is almost here. This whole back order deal was partially my fault...I typically reorder when I get down to certain level...same thing this time. however, I had several large unscheduled orders and my stock was gone ...to compound the problem, normal lead times with the factory turned to super long lead times because of large orders that they were late on, so I kept getting the shaft and was bumped...well... I should finally have the stock some time next week, probably mid next week. It will take me a day or so to get it all organized. I will be building all the back-ordered systems on the weekend of 13-14 and UPS should pick it all up on the 15th. My apologies and big thanks to all that have stuck with me. Your patience and loyalty are really appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom