Mist systems

reptileman

Avid Member
Hi I was just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of what misting system to get. Ive been hearing habba mister sux and mist kings amazing but mist kings are expencive. Does anyone know a good cheaper end mist system?

Unfortunately, not really. Maybe someone else might, but I searched long and hard before getting my Mistking and didn't find anything with the same customer satisfaction. It seems that with msiting systems you get what you pay for, and that Mistking gives you the best quality.

They are pricey, but I'm very glad I spent the money. It was a good investment.

Yes it realy worth it. I think that it's most economical to buy it right know or wait until you get the money, because if you buy something else that is'nt good enough, you will have to spend more money and replace it someday. Plus, the mistking system can run dry, so no worry if you forget to watch your water level... And now, mistking is seeling for UK electricity to, wich is great. By the way, sorry for my english, i'm french canadian. :)

You wont be disappointed! I waited almost a year till I bought mine (being in the UK is a pain!) and when it got here it was a lot better than I expected!

I realy hope one day, to go to the UK, I realy love the music of your country, you have great band. I've actualy named my cham "Vlad the Impaler" because of Kasabian.

Back
Top Bottom