Meru babies update

reptoman

Avid Member
These little ones were born December 1st and are all doing great. I would like to get some opinions on the number of males vs females from this group of 11. Feel free to post away if you have a guess or comment. I provided the link to my album on here and our Facebook page below. Thanks!

Album
https://www.chameleonforums.com/members/reptoman-albums-meru-babies-born-12-01-2013.html

Here are the pics on the Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741863.291375457582672&type=1&l=c3867dab4b

WOW!! Your doing great with these little guys/gals.....
I can see the horns on all. Is there a difference with the upper horns at this point, where you can tell the males from females? (I am having problems telling but that could be to my ageing eyes):)
Thanks for the pictures.
It will be a sad day when you have to sell, trade, or :) give them away.
Thanks again!

WOW!! Your doing great with these little guys/gals.....
I can see the horns on all. Is there a difference with the upper horns at this point, where you can tell the males from females? (I am having problems telling but that could be to my ageing eyes):)
Thanks for the pictures.
It will be a sad day when you have to sell, trade, or :) give them away.
Thanks again!

Should be male if there are 3 horns showing and female if only the single horn is there. I think I know what each is at this point but would still like to get some other opinions. It will be sad when they are big enough to go but I already have plans to trade up with a couple others that have babies so that we keep some unrelated lines going in captivity. Thanks!

I don't have a mt meru to trade but I have been saving my pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters. Plus I have a birthday soon and an "working" on hubby.:D

I don't know male from female, but I will just be happy to get one.

Looks great Brian. Mine have really taken off in the past couple of weeks and put on considerable growth.

I didnt want to jump your thread, but since you asked!!

They are eating all I put in for them. Crix, bean beetles, flour beetles, dubia nymphs, etc....

Awesome

Arrrggghhhh
I want one bobby hook me up man , they are the best thing ever !
Lol hopefuly between the members that have them, ill score like the
BRUINS in the playoffs haha

Ah Bobby yours are sweet too. I am hoping between you and Brian, I can get a pair of them. I so love then. They should do well with the temps and humidity levels I have for my quads.

Back
Top Bottom