Babies and more babies...and more to come in the next few weeks

MeruJack

Avid Member
It's been a really busy week but I finally have time to post some pics of my newest Mt. Meru babies born last Sunday as well as a pic update of my 6 week old jacksonii jacksonii babies.

I am now raising 4 groups of babies from 3 different mothers. My oldest Mt Meru's turned 5 months old 11 days ago and they are beginning to make their way to their new homes across the U.S. Also, my oldest jacksonii jacksonii babies will be 5 months old this Wednesday. They too have begun to make their way to their new homes.

The mother of the Mt. Meru's gave birth again this past Sunday. There were 7 born alive and two stillborn. All seven appear to be doing well. They have spent the past week together in an 8"x8"x8" ExoTerra but I am thinking that I might split them into two groups in the next day or two.

MM0 Meruby's babies July24.JPG
Here they are still in their mother's enclosure. Notice Mom under the basking dome.

MM1 Meru 5 days old.jpg Here they are in their 8" glass cube.
MM3 HUG LEAF.jpg This one looks like it might be a male. MM5 portrait.jpg Shoo, fly!!
MM2 Meru sleeping.jpg

The jacksonii jacksonii born to another female last month, are showing some personality. They have been living in groups of two and a singleton for the past 2 weeks or so. I was able to move up some other babies into bigger enclosures from their 8'x8"x8" so I have enough 8" cubes for all of my six week old babies to live in and call home.

jj1.jpg jj2 6wks shed.JPG JJ4 .JPG JJ6 bug hat horns.jpg

Also, it looks like the jacksonii jacksonii that mothered my 5 month old babies is close to giving birth again. Stay tuned!!
JJ7.jpg

Those pics are beyond adorable. I couldn't stop saying "awwww" and "Omg they're sooooo cute" after each one I scrolled though. I love the close up one. His tiny little horns are too cute! Thanks for sharing them :) :)

Congrats on more babies! Do you know how much I love babies? Yours are absolutely adorable! If they were mine I wouldn't be able to get anything done except for watching and photographing those sweet little ones.

It's been a really busy week but I finally have time to post some pics of my newest Mt. Meru babies born last Sunday as well as a pic update of my 6 week old jacksonii jacksonii babies.

I am now raising 4 groups of babies from 3 different mothers. My oldest Mt Meru's turned 5 months old 11 days ago and they are beginning to make their way to their new homes across the U.S. Also, my oldest jacksonii jacksonii babies will be 5 months old this Wednesday. They too have begun to make their way to their new homes.

The mother of the Mt. Meru's gave birth again this past Sunday. There were 7 born alive and two stillborn. All seven appear to be doing well. They have spent the past week together in an 8"x8"x8" ExoTerra but I am thinking that I might split them into two groups in the next day or two.

View attachment 163386
Here they are still in their mother's enclosure. Notice Mom under the basking dome.

View attachment 163387 Here they are in their 8" glass cube.
View attachment 163389 This one looks like it might be a male.View attachment 163390 Shoo, fly!!
View attachment 163388

The jacksonii jacksonii born to another female last month, are showing some personality. They have been living in groups of two and a singleton for the past 2 weeks or so. I was able to move up some other babies into bigger enclosures from their 8'x8"x8" so I have enough 8" cubes for all of my six week old babies to live in and call home.

View attachment 163391 View attachment 163392 View attachment 163393 View attachment 163394

Also, it looks like the jacksonii jacksonii that mothered my 5 month old babies is close to giving birth again. Stay tuned!!
View attachment 163395
OMG, those babies are beautiful. I love them all. How are you gonna let the ones w personalities already, go? Geez, its gonna be hard!

Back
Top Bottom