Meet the real Sonny, the Trioceros Jacksonii Xantholophus

Just doing my part...lol

Proud Kelly Rowland GIF
Just keep on doing your thing, girl 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

He is such a beauty and a cutie! How could anyone think he’s spooky? Maybe your friends need their vision checked. 😂
I know, I know......it’s only oh Bella is soo cute (and she’s 🤗), but Sonny he’s bit creepy and grumpy........then I always react; NOOOO HE’S PURE THREE HORNED EVIL CUTENESS, AND STOP INSULT HIM OTHERWISE HE’LL HUNT YOU DOWN TONIGHT AND IMPALE YOU WITH HIS HORNS!!! 😂😂

Your schefflera is beautiful and huge!! I’ve never soon one that big! I do like my ficus tree. I would like to get a second one for a free range but at 65.00 for the small one I got for his cage, I can’t imagine what a larger one would cost!

Your schefflera is beautiful and huge!! I’ve never soon one that big! I do like my ficus tree. I would like to get a second one for a free range but at 65.00 for the small one I got for his cage, I can’t imagine what a larger one would cost!
Holy Micky’s, I pay 100.00 for these huge Scheffleras and they’re around 4.6 ft. The Schefflera is perfect for free range. I like the looks of the ficus, but got troubles with lots of sticky stuff (tree sap)

I mist it twice a day (mornings and evening) for 2 minutes each session and fog from 11:00pm till 06:00am for 15 minutes each hour. Got 2 setups running like this and both shed every 1,5 - 2 months without problems and got normal urates.

I fog through a tube with holes drilled in it, to get a more spread fog cloud and it’s located near/above their sleeping spot

I love your setups so much. You're so cool! Lol I want one! Lmao you don't ever have them trying to escape the free range?
Thanks, you´ll find lots of information in thread about the setup https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/semi-free-range-bio-active-enclosure.181567/

Regarding your question, I´m gonna quote @CasqueAbove´s post, #46. And this is absolutely the truth, experienced the same, only in a shorter period of time. Only during their receptive phase, well that´s a different story, then they´re only in there to sleep, bask and eat.

Super Awesome! My word of advice. She will get down, particularly when younger. First year or so. By then everything is dialed in and they seem to be come happy in their space. Mine would get down all the time in ways I did not even think of. But now neither has left their enclosure in almost a year. The female especially doesn't leave and gets stressed even if I take her out side, which she use to like. Keep her safe, keep a very close eye a stop her when she goes astray and that looks like a place she will learn to love.

Enjoy their ability to see us through the branches and even better getting a nice shot of it. Great job!
👏🏻👏🏻👊🏻

Have any learned how to drop off the pots yet?? LOL once they do --LOOK OUT!.. Nice plants... 🙌 🙌 🙌
You don’t wanna know......mostly they drop off at the same place in the planter, where the CuC sits hungry waiting for impact. But in some occasions, I’ll find massive 500 pounder landings on my couch or floor 💩💩💩

Back
Top Bottom