Meet My New Homie Dexter.!

Pap

Hows it going everybody.. I'm new to the forum and I would like to introduce you all to my new homie Dexter.. (named after the showtime serial killer) He is a Red Barred Ambilobe Panther. I got him right after christmas on Dec 28. I believe he was about 4-5 months old when i got him... I have learned so much in the two months I've owned him and would like to thank the forum and its amazingly awesome members for that... I will post a few pics here and there are a few more i got to upload today on my page... CHECK HIM OUT..!!!!!

Attachments

• Baby Dexter.jpg
    Baby Dexter.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 243
  • Baby Dexter4.jpg
    Baby Dexter4.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 278
  • Baby Dexter Drinking.jpg
    Baby Dexter Drinking.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 317
  • Dexter2.jpg
    Dexter2.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 280
he looks awesome! keep learning! its impossible to know everything when it comes to chameleons. The best we can do for our little friends is to learn as much as possible and apply our knowledge.

Thanks for your pics. I want to see his recent pics :)
He's a nice ambi I must say. I agree it's an endless learning when it comes to chameleon. I am learning new things the more I am into panther chameleon :)

Nice to see another Pennsylvanian :D

Yea it is.! I was starting to think i was the only one haha... I'm from Altoona so I'm not to far from Hershey at all... And you're a breeder.! That is sooo cool wish i would have known... I'll be the newest like to the facebook page

Thanks for your pics. I want to see his recent pics :)
He's a nice ambi I must say. I agree it's an endless learning when it comes to chameleon. I am learning new things the more I am into panther chameleon :)

Haha those are recent pepezkakap... Thats what i was saying in the pm i sent you that i think i got the runt haha... the one on my hand is from day one ( I know I shouldn't have done this but it was impossible to resist, swear I didn't touch him for a week are that pic.!) The 2nd and 3rd are prob in the first week or some range... and the last pic i took just a few days ago...

Agreed! Lets all totally hang out and play rock band!

Hakai haha... I had to google Landenberg just to find out where It was... I had never heard of that town before... Looks like we have more friends in PA then we knew...

Yea it is.! I was starting to think i was the only one haha... I'm from Altoona so I'm not to far from Hershey at all... And you're a breeder.! That is sooo cool wish i would have known... I'll be the newest like to the facebook page

Well, thank you! You'll want a female soon enough, and I'm close:D

Well, thank you! You'll want a female soon enough, and I'm close:D

Hahahaha... You're prob right... I was looking at the pics on your facebook WOW.! Bonsai looks like the man... I had no clue there was even a Blue Anbanja... I kind of want one of them now too.!

Nice. Good to finally see YOUR Dexter. My Dexter is nowhere near that colorful yet. But he just finished shedding yesterday. And his coloration when he is sleeping is pretty nice already.

Hi there! I got my guy around the same time as you; same age,same species. He looks gorgeous! I'll post a pic of Mr. Wagz (AKA Pascal, AKA Pascallywagz, AKA Mr. Wagz...ya I'm a dork) tomorrow as he's shedding right now. I read a very interesting thread by Olimpia regarding panther growth and maturation of colors. Each one is unique and different (like us :) ) and therefor grow/mature at different rates so you may just have a fella that's taking his time. He's stunning by the way!

Back
Top Bottom