Meet Hades, 10 month old Tamatave from the UK

Benton1576

Heres my boy Hades from Chameleoco here in the UK. Hes not fired here, just a little annoyed I got him out and pointed the Camera monster in his face! lol

DSCF0498.jpg

Ill get a fired pic tomorrow, wait and see how he changes! :D

I named him Hades after the greek God of the underworld because of his fiery reds and oranges!

Hey Mark, I think you snagged my cham man! lol J/k He's hottt bro! You dont see that many tama w that much red on the body. Most Ive seen lately that came in had a mix of red & green body color. I love the full body red/orange guys like this boy. :D

Hey Mark, I think you snagged my cham man! lol J/k He's hottt bro! You dont see that many tama w that much red on the body. Most Ive seen lately that came in had a mix of red & green body color. I love the full body red/orange guys like this boy. :D

They show green in the body when at rest. He was a bit annoyed with me so started to colour up. Wait and see the difference tomorrow when I get him "HOT" for you all!!!

Thanks for the positive comments so far guys. I cant wait until you guys see him fired up!!! He will blow you all away like he did me today when he saw Comet, my 10 month Mitsio!

Id like to say a massive thanks to Chamelonkev for parting with this beauty and his girlfriend. Thanks to everyone whos commented so far.

Ill post a fired pic later and make your eyes burn with the crazy reds and oranges! I dont think Ive seen a Tam with this ammount of colour. lol :D

Id like to say a massive thanks to Chamelonkev for parting with this beauty and his girlfriend. Thanks to everyone whos commented so far.

Ill post a fired pic later and make your eyes burn with the crazy reds and oranges! I dont think Ive seen a Tam with this ammount of colour. lol :D

Sorry for the delay in posting fired pics, Hes about to shed so Im leaving him alone until hes finished.

This is my 1000th post by the way!!!

Ill post a fired pic later and make your eyes burn with the crazy reds and oranges! I dont think Ive seen a Tam with this ammount of colour. lol :D[/QUOTE]

Good lines dude:D

Back
Top Bottom