Meet Godzilla

Tortdad

Established Member
He arrived about 10 mins ago via FedEx from Craig Wyatt. As soon as I took the plastic lid off the cup he was in the stretched out as far as he could to reach for anything. LET ME OUT OF THIS BOX, lol

Hes a 2-1/2 months old Ambilobi Panther. I don't have his exact hatch date since Craig said he houses his babies together but the entire clutch was spread out over a few days in mid April so I'm rolling with April 15th since that's a easy date to remember

I think he was asleep in the box, if you look close at the 2nd pic his head is tucked between the layers of paper towel and his little tail is curdled up.

IMG_2258.JPG
IMG_2259.JPG
IMG_2260.JPG
IMG_2261.JPG
IMG_2262.JPG
IMG_2263.JPG

My Mistking is set to go off again in 45 mins so I'm just letting him chill. I placed him in the basking area and he moved behind a few leaves and is just waiting to see when it's safe to move :)

I'll wait until after the mist to put some bugs in there to try and get him moving/hunting

I went to the grocery store for some fresh carrots and pototes do the feeders and came back to see him glistining with mist water on him. I stuck a bunch of tiny been beetles in there and have checked a few times. I'm not seeing him catch one but she him chewing so he's either eating or taking a drink right before I look. He's moving around so I suspect he's hunting

I think I got a special one :)

I send pics to Craig to show it arrived in good heath.

He got crazy busy yesterday and had to have his wife box him up and ship him to me.

After he saw the pics he told me he was afraid that she sent me that one. Apparently there were 2 that he was holding back and this was one of them. I promised to send updated pics as he get so older.

Hopefully he's write and this one is something special.

He arrived about 10 mins ago via FedEx from Craig Wyatt. As soon as I took the plastic lid off the cup he was in the stretched out as far as he could to reach for anything. LET ME OUT OF THIS BOX, lol

Hes a 2-1/2 months old Ambilobi Panther. I don't have his exact hatch date since Craig said he houses his babies together but the entire clutch was spread out over a few days in mid April so I'm rolling with April 15th since that's a easy date to remember

I think he was asleep in the box, if you look close at the 2nd pic his head is tucked between the layers of paper towel and his little tail is curdled up.

View attachment 185334 View attachment 185335 View attachment 185336 View attachment 185337 View attachment 185338 View attachment 185339
Adorable and so tiny :) .

Back
Top Bottom