Medium Zebra Silkworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Avid Member
I have about 4000 Medium Zebra Silkworms (about 1" in length) left over from the Georgia Reptile Expo. $11.95 for a cup of 100. If you would like to get a cup of Small, Medium, or Large Phoenix Worms for $6, I'll guarentee shipping at no more than $5! Producing Fruit Fly Cultures also availible.

Thanks everyone!! :)

-Dave

That's great! I'm glad they're enjoying them :) Thank you so much for your business, I hope to be hearing from you for a long time to
come :)

-Dave

These guys are large now, and I've got minipods of 25 large for $9.95 or cups of 25 large for $7.95.

Any order of 2 or more items I'll guarentee only $5 for shipping with all US orders!!

-Dave

There will be in a couple of weeks or less. I also have Phoenix Worms that are smaller in size if you're interested :)

Can't ship to Canada, unless there was 2 day priority availible to Canada I didn't know about. If you can find information on it, I'd be happy to.

-Dave

The new website is up and functional :)

You can order and pay for your order on GeorgiaBugs.com

banner.jpg

No sadly we're experiencing problems getting more eggs as our current stock of eggs is held up in customs. We'll be back on our feet soon :)

I know, I haven't been able to update the website yet, can't get ahold of the webmaster :-( PM me your order and we can handle it manually :)

New Smalls, Mediums, Larges, and Jumbos

All sizes are now available. Plenty of smalls and mediums, as well as Large and Jumbos. If you'd prefer eggs, or would like some to go along with your order, we have those as well :)

Update: Georgia Bugs "Pods" are now renamed as Chow-N-Worm Cups. :)

-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom