Marijuana plants?

I personally think this is a bad idea. Grow lights for those plants will produce too much heat and become a hazard for a chameleon. What's the point?

It has been a while since I have grown ( I grow children now :)), but the High pressure Sodium lights that I used to use would be way too hot for any cham!!

I agree with most, although probably not harmful, best to avoid!

I would say it would be much like any other plant except for the brainwashing and social stigma created by the Govt. and carried on by generations of ignorant people. I dont think the idea was to actually use the cham cage to grow tons of it and profit from it so too much heat and using fertilizers and stuff are completely irrelevent. Im guessing the orginal asker just wanted to make his cage different and unique. Similar to how certain over achievers try to use plants that were around way back when chams first came around. Most commenting on this plant and thc really have no idea what they are talking about clearly.

Hahahha what funny things a few of the peeps in this thread av tried to speak like they know anything wen they know nothing about cannabis or veileds natural habitat where they from clearly hahahha..

one fact ere.. eating weed leafs blended (no thc/ minimal on/in leafs Mainly cbd) is totally beneficial to all living things health n wont get u high! even the thc containing buds don't get u high unless heated/activated into the psychoactive form of THC..

another fact Wer do veileds come from? Yemen for goodness sakes where cannabis is abundant n grows like "weeds" in the middle east so in there natural habitat there bound to av contact with em..

another fact, locusts loooove cannabis leafs and any other dark green leaf thats good for u n edible, u seriously think the locusts that the chams eat in Yemen ain't been gut loading emselfs on the abundant cannabis plants leafs where they live then u seriously need a brain check if anyone thinks it's not the case..

I was brainstorming n thought maybe that's one the plants in there diet, or there preys diet in the wild where they come from that actually keeps em healthier than in captivity where they get none, mainly coz all the cbd that is gonna be added to there diet from this..

Another fact, people are nowdays even giving there dogs n cats n pets cbd products from pet cbd medical cannabis company's to help there health n heal em of some serious problems.. just my un educated two pence on this subject as been thinking about this topic recently too.. lol.. ;)

Last edited:
I see what everyone saying about the trichomes aka crystals aka resin irritating and making eyes soar tho and totally agree bad idea to have a live plant in there but I think gutloading the prey with the live leafs may need looking into maybe... For the cbd content n it's health benefits.. Who knows.. cud be onto something...

Old thread cheech ;)
So what if it's an old thread lol it's an interesting one to me with the topic I want to know about so why not read n comment lol??.. got a better more up to date one instead then plz??? N I'm taking it u calling me cheech is u recognising that I am talking sense about cannabis leafs n health benefits rather than trying to mock me...

Back
Top Bottom