Marijuana plants?

Only vaporizer I actually enjoyed was a Volcano. Other vaporizers simply don't get me high enough or high at all. Nothing beats a fat blunt or bong hit when I need to get my fix. Unless you are using a Volcano, I suggest just smoking it normally because usually vapes are a waste of bud IMO.

Extreme vapes are just as good as volcanos and only a third the price. Ceramic heating element, 3fan speeds, and full heat control. They are a smaller footprint and look like a piece of art with a remote. You get way more viable intoxicants from vaping without any carcinogens. On top of that you use less than .2g for 2 bags and a much better taste. Wasting is bongs and blunts, you waste your lungs, your bud and your cash.

I've heard it said 1000 times from peeps that the can't get ripped from vapes, it's all in your head and know how. Done right there is no beating a vape.

Only vaporizer I actually enjoyed was a Volcano. Other vaporizers simply don't get me high enough or high at all. Nothing beats a fat blunt or bong hit when I need to get my fix. Unless you are using a Volcano, I suggest just smoking it normally because usually vapes are a waste of bud IMO.

Nothing gets me more high then a fat bong load lol

!

Extreme vapes are just as good as volcanos and only a third the price. Ceramic heating element, 3fan speeds, and full heat control. They are a smaller footprint and look like a piece of art with a remote. You get way more viable intoxicants from vaping without any carcinogens. On top of that you use less than .2g for 2 bags and a much better taste. Wasting is bongs and blunts, you waste your lungs, your bud and your cash.

I've heard it said 1000 times from peeps that the can't get ripped from vapes, it's all in your head and know how. Done right there is no beating a vape.

But snapping one from a bong is so fun!:p

Portable vapes the size of a cell phone are even better and discrete. I smoke in public daily try that with a bong.

Hahahaha you smoke in public daily? That's nuts man. I've smoked a lot of different vapes in my day and none have gotten me more ripped then my buddy's Sovereignty (misspell?) bong. It cost him $1700 and is a one of a kind. I agree that being able to smoke in public is a huge plus, but I really highly doubt any vape will get me as high as bongs/blunts do. I've smoked A LOT of vape in my day, had a personal volcano for a year as my buddy had one when I roomed with him in college. Vapes simply dont do it for me.

Hahahaha you smoke in public daily? That's nuts man. I've smoked a lot of different vapes in my day and none have gotten me more ripped then my buddy's Sovereignty (misspell?) bong. It cost him $1700 and is a one of a kind. I agree that being able to smoke in public is a huge plus, but I really highly doubt any vape will get me as high as bongs/blunts do. I've smoked A LOT of vape in my day, had a personal volcano for a year as my buddy had one when I roomed with him in college. Vapes simply dont do it for me.

The biggest problems people have with vapes are heat and moisture. They don't know how to adjust them so you only get the good stuff. Too low of a temp you don't get crap too high and you might as well smoked it. If the herb is not cured properly and is either too moist or too dry then you will get a crap smoke no matter how you smoke it. I won't smoke anything from a dispensary, most of them spray sugar or honey water on their nuggs to make em look heavily triched out.

I'm not saying bongs are bad, most are but the high end ones with cooling chambers and percolators are amazing but my old lungs cant tolerate the heat anymore. My rule of thumb is smoke what you grow, grow what you want to smoke. But be safe none the less. I'd much rather see someone toke than popping oxy or vicos.

:ek: :ek: :ek::ek::ek: :ek::ek::ek:
:ek: :ek: :ek: :ek: :ek: :ek:
:ek: :ek: :ek: :ek: :ek: :ek:
:ek::ek::ek: :ek: :ek: :ek:
:ek: :ek::ek: :ek: :ek:
:ek: :ek: :ek: :ek: :ek:
:ek: :ek::ek::ek::ek: :ek::ek::ek:

Watch what you say as it can be used for self incrimination. Hence why drug forums use the term "SWIM" and what not.

Anywho, bad idea. Even male plants can produce THC and I can't imagine how irritating that would be if any got into their eyes. To animals, the plants can be very toxic. The resulting problems can very well cause the death of the animals.

Watch what you say as it can be used for self incrimination. Hence why drug forums use the term "SWIM" and what not.

Anywho, bad idea. Even male plants can produce THC and I can't imagine how irritating that would be if any got into their eyes. To animals, the plants can be very toxic. The resulting problems can very well cause the death of the animals.

Haha yeah... which is why I never mention anything illegal. I smoke strictly tobacco cough cough.

It would definitely not be a good idea to put marijuana plants into a chameleons cage. End of story.

Two thumbs up vote for the volcano... I flip on my volcano right before I turn on the coffee maker every morning... Wake'n'Bake !

This is awesome, Ive been thinking about this quite a lot lately. I would honestly never try it though. But heres my 2 cents none the less.
I am a medicinal marijuana patient in CT for a seizure disorder i developed in my early 20's. I consider myself a connoisseur of sorts

The plant itself shouldnt be harmful for the Cham to munch on, it's the flowers that will cause a problem. So if u keep the plant well trimmed and flower free it would probably work just fine.

And for the discussion about making cannabis butter in order to produce effective canni-butter you have to grind down literally a minimum of 1/4 lb of leafs and stems then simmer them with regular butter for atleast 2 hours, Then strain the plant matter out. This is to extract the thc/cbd.

The plant matter itself dilutes the thc so severely that u MUST use extracts i.e. BHO's butter and tincture oil or about a pound of nugs to get "high". So im pretty confident that as long as the buds r trimmed accordingly the plant shouldn't be able to harm the cham.

Dont grab the pitchforks, very old story,as i was really young wgen i got my first chameleon. A male jackson. When I got my first chameleons I had several friends over and they're bright idea was to put him in the bong. every time I pulled the bong out after that he would always try to get out of the enclosure. He seemed to enjoy being inside the bong when smoking. Im not advocating. It was about 15+ years ago. he lived about 8 years. This was back when "you will kill it in 8 months" was all pet shop owners (where i grew up) knew about them. Im not suggesting that it kept him alive that long. I free ranged him outside, weather permitting. I have not heard of any one doing it and do not suggest people do it. I was really young. Dont do it.

I have fake silk pot leaves In my chameleons enclosure and he never pays any attention to them although he does try to occasionally eat one of the other fake plants. Not sure if he would even care if a real one was placed in there.

We have a lot of marijuana plants here in the Netherlands, but I only know one single person who had a plant in his free range set-up (and he is a strange person). It isn't illegal here, so no problem with any laws, but there's no reason to do it, other than for decorative purpose. In case a chameleon would take a bite, I don't think anything would happen. When smoking marijuana, the THC is taken up into your blood through your lungs, but if you eat it, there's no effect. Before it can be absorbed into your blood through your stomach, it has to be attached to animal fat. That's why edible marijuana-products are (almost) always made with marijana-butter (which has to be made itself first).
But anyway, I don't think it would be good to get a chameleon stoned. It's unnecessary and possibly dangerous.

Regardless of what the "former" pot heads say eating the leaves does nothing. The marijuana with the THC is in the flower. The leaves are quite nutritious and used for millions of purposes. Your Cham will eat the leaves that give him the most. They know more about what to eat and not eat than we do. But anyways good post man :)

I have fake silk pot leaves In my chameleons enclosure and he never pays any attention to them although he does try to occasionally eat one of the other fake plants. Not sure if he would even care if a real one was placed in there.
He tries to eat the fake ones because he wants greenery. Please get your chan some real freaking plants

I'm not sure about your " if eaten, there is no effect" theory.I can guarantee you, if you eat a nice bud. You will DEFIANTLY feel it. I know from experience from my younger days.

I agree, that the THC could defiantly cause eye problems. If you get a really sticky bud, it can literally glue your fingers together. Imagine your poor chameleon's eye.

Keep your marijuana plants separate! Not to mention, to have good yields you need A TON of lights, and you need to use nutrients that can harm your Cham. Also, you wouldn't want to have a mist system setup in your grow room would you??

The BUD is bad but a non flowering marijuana plant is quite healthy for them

Just came across this thread. As an old pot smoker I say, hey, whatever. If you're using your chams cage with a grow light, I'd say honestly, make sure he/she doesn't eat the leaves or any hash. Who knows what affect it could have on them. You or I could never know. Try to keep I seperate.

I personally think this is a bad idea. Grow lights for those plants will produce too much heat and become a hazard for a chameleon. What's the point?

Back
Top Bottom