Lucy Rose

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
Since I can’t get any good pictures of Coda ATM, why not take them of the Lucy! Here’s some of my favorites from our mini photo shoot today.
597446C5-AA5B-4E56-ACE0-96BF4A0F9C08.jpeg

E8A31307-F57A-4F48-8CA3-432DC0614F12.jpeg
6258A515-EFCB-49CF-AF38-79AD2419ECCA.jpeg

She's very pretty! Good photos! Just a question, but if your chameleon's cage is in a high place, is it ok to have dogs in your room if they don't bark? My roommates have dogs and the dogs come in my room and sit on my floor. Is this ok?

She's very pretty! Good photos! Just a question, but if your chameleon's cage is in a high place, is it ok to have dogs in your room if they don't bark? My roommates have dogs and the dogs come in my room and sit on my floor. Is this ok?
Also, they are very tiny dogs. A Malteese and a Chiweenie.

Yes, its ok, Codas cage is in my room and Lucy and Stella both go in and out of there as they please. They love watching Coda but Coda just thinks that they are another human and has the same reaction to when Im in the room alone.

Back
Top Bottom