looking for a zoo med fogger

hi dont know if you have read any reviews on the foggers out there but I have and it turns out the craftsmanship on them are not that good.. I would reccomed if you want somthing to last longer not only life but run time you should get a ultrasonic cool mist humidafier and mod it for your cage.. i have a Crane ultrasonic cool mist humidafier the rain drop modle and the hole at the top fits a 1/2 inch non toxic clear tube you can pick up at true value for cheep.. I paid $40 to get it set up.. got the CRANE at Ralys for like $37..

Ya... i've been looking on craiglist and can't find any... some on ebay but after shipping there about the same price that i would have to pay locally.. i got a pretty good deal on a new one at a local store... so it's on a timer and Greengo doesn't really like it so far... lol but i'll peace of mind when im not around that the humidity will be right...

U'd probably be better off and ur cam willp be much more happier if u got a mistking. I got an ambilobe (Giggitty) in a 24x24x48 enclosure with a basic mistking set up, dont regret it yet. my humidity went up, my cams colors pop more. BUT if u do decide to get it , ur gonna need an extra pice tat doesn't come with the kit, which is a little plastic wedge that goes in the orner of the cage to provide support for the nossle of the mistking.

Found this post on craigslist for a HABAMIST. BUT, i would look into what rickiemillican says, but heres the info there in LAguna Niguel

Habba mist
Automatic misting machine
Brand new never opened.
Have a couple of these left along with other reptile supplies we have from closing down a warehouse
Call or text if interested perfect for reptiles chameleons etc
949-609-9179

I have 3 Reptifoggers which add humidity and even water droplets to 11 cages. I love them and hope to get one more.

Back
Top Bottom