Setting Up Journey

BleuSaphir

Avid Member
I have set up this enclosure. Wow! It was very confusing at first. I unscrewed every sets of the bottom, top, and back panels three times…that how confused I was. Took literally an hour. I have the stand still unboxed. Many other necessities missing. Slowly building my up to have everything complete.

I bought the LED deluxe for the acrylic panel door. I know many opted not to get this. With the red lights (not bothered to use them. Zoo Med should entirely changed for all white LED for viewing) But I figured I could hack the LED light for a new set from another manufacturer when Zoo Med kind go out on me. Having the removable tray was a bonus without buying it separately. I do agree, this is flimsily build.

I’m really thinking to use this Fatsia japonica as a filler. While I find some good tall house plant tree. This plant has not been potted for outdoor. Like originally intended. And it been thriving indoors in it pot I bought it in.
IMG_7585.jpeg

IMG_7586.jpeg

Wow!! Good job on the big enclosure!! Having the removable substrate tray does help a lot!! You have to add a lot more plants, vines, and maybe one or two big branches in there!! If you want, also add your preferred log or dome feeder!! Your chameleon is going to love that! 🦎

Like I said , I am missing a LOT of essentials. I still need light fixture for the UVB. I want to order the dragon stand ledges for branches. o_O

I have put in my corner spot like I envision. I have have to entirely find a new stand that will fit in that corner for the enclosure and elevation to open with ease. LOL

Hmm, I can try to look for a stand for that corner!! I am getting a new stand as well, so I will keep my eye out!

Like I said , I am missing a LOT of essentials. I still need light fixture for the UVB. I want to order the dragon stand ledges for branches. o_O

I have put in my corner spot like I envision. I have have to entirely find a new stand that will fit in that corner for the enclosure and elevation to open with ease. LOL
The dragon strand ledges are super nice

Is it the ReptiBreeze stand that you have? Those are pretty decent and sturdier that you’d think. I had full bioactive set ups in my enclosures, which are super heavy, and the stands held the weight. I was afraid that if I breathed too hard they would all collapse which is why I opted for heavy duty shelving instead. I’m currently using them for regular enclosures.

Is it the ReptiBreeze stand that you have? Those are pretty decent and sturdier that you’d think. I had full bioactive set ups in my enclosures, which are super heavy, and the stands held the weight. I was afraid that if I breathed too hard they would all collapse which is why I opted for heavy duty shelving instead. I’m currently using them for regular enclosures.
This great to hear the stand is sturdy. I just need to find out if the elevation for the stand hight elevation is perfect for me to open the door with ease. LOL
The corner of my room fit perfect for the enclosure. But at ground base I can’t access the door what so ever with my tv console in the way. And my desk on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom