LOCATION..please read!

jboysen15

i have searched unsuccessfully for a way to find location of members in my area. I know it says it under your name in posts, but that didn't seem to be a searchable way. I hope this doesn't invade privacy, but i thought it might be nice to know other chameleon owners in your state. So please, if you will, reply to this message with your state only.

If this info is already easily accessible, please direct me to the search terms that would work. Sorry if this is a repost, but i was completely inadequate in my attempts.

orlando FL

Last edited:
i have searched unsuccessfully for a way to find location of members in my area. I know it says it under your name in posts, but that didn't seem to be a searchable way. I hope this doesn't invade privacy, but i thought it might be nice to know other chameleon owners in your state. So please, if you will, reply to this message with your state only.

If this info is already easily accessible, please direct me to the search terms that would work. Sorry if this is a repost, but i was completely inadequate in my attempts.

Levittown, PA

...I know it says it under your name in posts, but that didn't seem to be a searchable way...
Howdy,

I'm always interested in locations too. I wish more keepers would fill-out their "Profile" section more completely. Speaking of that, you didn't fill-out your location either :rolleyes:. And while we're at it, the site Administrator probably has a way to add "location" to the "Member List" page which would mean that we could sort and search by location. I've seen this feature on other chameleon forum sites so I'm assuming that it could be enabled here too :).

Another site to have chameleon keepers add their location to is the one that was setup a year or two ago by another keeper. It's real handy since it is graphical. Take a peek and while your at it enter yourself too. We should be able to get another bunch of keepers added as a result of this thread :D.

http://www.frappr.com/chameleonowners

You can zoom-in and click on any of the "keeper dots" to see who's who. Note that this Google site covers keepers all over the world!

2 seconds from philadelphia Pa. I live in new jersey but the bridge to "philly" is 2 miles frommy hous

Back
Top Bottom