Votes: 25 6.5%
  • Garage

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Outdoors

Votes: 48 12.4%
  • Greenhouse

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
I don't use enclosures since all my animals free range. My entire house is like an enclosure. My house is very open and right now in my livingroom/dinningroom/kitchen/office area I'm free ranging four male panthers, a female veiled and a Cuban Knight Anole. In one bedroom I'm free ranging two female panthers and a female veiled. In another bedroom I'm free ranging my male veiled Luie. My Parsonii has his own climate controlled room built especially for him. I have a nine year old mixed breed dog that gets along with everybody. I also have a bunch of trees outside where I take turns with all these guys for some natural UV. I sit outside and watch them every single moment that they are in the yard.

My third bedroom is the "chameleon room" since my 4.5 month Ambilobe has a free range in there. I have cats that are never allowed in there. I do take my chameleon outside daily for some UV as long as temps aren't too high. My front porch is covered and I have lots of potted plants I bought just for him. I'm always outside with him - I never leave and I'm watching him the whole time.

I don't use enclosures since all my animals free range. My entire house is like an enclosure. My house is very open and right now in my livingroom/dinningroom/kitchen/office area I'm free ranging four male panthers, a female veiled and a Cuban Knight Anole. In one bedroom I'm free ranging two female panthers and a female veiled. In another bedroom I'm free ranging my male veiled Luie. My Parsonii has his own climate controlled room built especially for him. I have a nine year old mixed breed dog that gets along with everybody. I also have a bunch of trees outside where I take turns with all these guys for some natural UV. I sit outside and watch them every single moment that they are in the yard.

Jann I think you qualify for the entire house being the location of your chameleon enclosures.:D

At present, one free ranges primarily between the living room and the front office, and the other inhabits the sun porch, which room needs to be kept closed to prevent Big Bully Bea from marching in there and chasing him away. In the winter, McGinty will return to the front office and Bea will be barred from it.

I keep mine out in the living room, surprised that wasn't an option. I figured thats where most would be keeping theirs.

when i had a large apartment with an ex..out huge male veiled and his three females, it was in the living room..really nice set up at thie time too

I made the final decision to share my 2nd bedroom/art studio/reptile room with my chameleons; particularly, the Melleri. I gave him half the room, actually.. free range.

There's still a couple other occupants in there, but he can't see the snakes (in rack systems) and he doesn't seem phased by the Pygs or my Blue Tongue Skink. The big tortoise walks in there occasionally, as well. So far, so good. No display of disdain or stress.

Same here... :) I just moved my babies in to my art studio... They have half the room and I have the other half... I LOVE working with them in their such inspirations...

i have a door in my room that lead to the restroom and i wanted to know if it ok if my chameleon is next to the restroom door.

Mine are in a spare room that was formerly used as an office. Its now the "chameleon rooM".. I want to redecorate a bit and give it a more tropical rainforest feel.. make it kind of an indoor garden. I've got some orchids and pothos, need to add a hibiscus or something tall. It's a work in progress :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2011-09-25 17.49.09.jpg
    2011-09-25 17.49.09.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 278
  • Chameleon Room.jpg
    Chameleon Room.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 323
  • 2011-09-18 12.57.47.jpg
    2011-09-18 12.57.47.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 340
  • 2011-09-19 19.06.43.jpg
    2011-09-19 19.06.43.jpg