local wild chameleons

That Florida veiled is beautiful!

I wish cool stuff lived up here. It's too cold here for all but some really cold loving montanes. It never drops below 32 so I guess they could live here but I think it would get waaaaay to hot in the summer.

I see cockatiels every now and then, but I'm pretty sure none of the make it past winter.

Have you tried looking? You do live in the desert. I grew up in the Coachella Valley.

Yes I live in the valley but I visit my family on the west coast in Morro Bay and Long Beach all the time and I look everytime I go up there.

There is a wild "flock?" of parrots here in San Diego. I don't know exactly what part they live in but I have heard them EARLY in the morning as they fly by. Never have seen them but have heard. :)

IVE TOTTALLY SEEN THOSE PARROTS!!!!!!! I hear them alot too. I visit there sometimes. Do you live near ob?

I still think we should organize a cham hunt. Preferable an adult orientated group, maybe some of you kids too if your parents are okay with a group thing. Come on Socal!

IVE TOTTALLY SEEN THOSE PARROTS!!!!!!! I hear them alot too. I visit there sometimes. Do you live near ob?

I live in North Park right next door to North Park Produce market... I wish I could see them but I only hear them. I think they perch themselves up on the tall palm trees and hide. I guess one day i'll see them...

Oh and i'm also still down for a Cham hunt. Lol! :p I think i'd need my parents permission first. :cool:

I live in North Park right next door to North Park Produce market... I wish I could see them but I only hear them. I think they perch themselves up on the tall palm trees and hide. I guess one day i'll see them...

Oh and i'm also still down for a Cham hunt. Lol! :p I think i'd need my parents permission first. :cool:

Lmao! You're too funny. Be sure they say yes. But, you've been contracted to the hunt.
"Is there no one else?" "Is there no one else?" lol

Lmao! You're too funny. Be sure they say yes. But, you've been contracted to the hunt.
"Is there no one else?" "Is there no one else?" lol

Hahah! I'm 23, have a 3 year old son, i've been out of my parents house since I was 18, and they live 5 hours away. Lol! Should I still ask for permission?:eek:

Dodging bullets, watching for gators,snakes, and spiders alone could give me anxiety attack. Sounds like quite an eventful outing to keep you on your toes. As said great shots, Thanks for posting! Ill be down in gator country come March as usual. Ill Keep my eyes in the trees.

Guess they arent too excited about ousties:confused: Very cool article and awesome pictures!! Looks like a blast! I am guessing you are the Lloyd mentioned?

Thanks.

Yep, that's me. Chris is a great photographer.

My souvenir from the night:

OstieBig.jpg
[/IMG]

note: Temporary cage only.

Dodging bullets, watching for gators,snakes, and spiders alone could give me anxiety attack. Sounds like quite an eventful outing to keep you on your toes. As said great shots, Thanks for posting! Ill be down in gator country come March as usual. Ill Keep my eyes in the trees.

If you want to do some herping, shoot me a pm.

I've heard this story many times .. If it is true you sholud just leave them alone .. and maybe one day you could go watch them in the wild and acting natural .. and not locked up in your 18"x18"36" tiny cage .. go buy a CB

Back
Top Bottom