little leon fights back

bradders

i rescued little leon about 4 months ago now from a friend who did not know wat he was doing, he had no time for him, had no lights for him and rarely fed him, i made him give him to me cuz it wernt fair... when i got him he was majorly dehydrated and very week, i thought he was gunna die. i got him straight under the heat lamp and hand fed him for about two weeks. we had a few dodgey periods, but hes pulled through and is now really healthy and happy, eating, drinking and constantly playiny ,little leon the little legand,
is he beautiful or what?

cheers bradders DSC_0003 - Copy.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

He looks great! You have done a great job. Congrats!

It is always fun to see a great success story.

Is he in a glass enclosure? If he is I would recommend a screen one for sure.

These questions are going to come up so I might as well ask them.

Do you supplement / and does he have a UV bulb?

Anyway great Job , Keep us posted as to how he is doing.

hi yeh i have a uv lamp with a basking spot of 90 and an anbiant of 75 i have a fan system so the air dont go stail and stays nice and fresh, but i am gunna get him a a mesh cage with full ventilation.... when you say supplemant do you mean calcium and nutrobal if so i calcium 2 times a week and nutrients 1 a week cheers for the reply

hi yeh i have a uv lamp with a basking spot of 90 and an anbiant of 75 i have a fan system so the air dont go stail and stays nice and fresh, but i am gunna get him a a mesh cage with full ventilation.... when you say supplemant do you mean calcium and nutrobal if so i calcium 2 times a week and nutrients 1 a week cheers for the reply

HA! looks like you have it covered. Nice Work. Keep us posted on his progress

cheers mate, yeh will keep u posted on little leons prgress.....
just one thing i want to get another one, whats the best spieces to get?........ i like jacksons but are they harder to keep?
message back bradders

Good for you for taking initiative and getting the cham.

as for chams its all about personal preference. I like veileds and nosy be.

No chameleon is easy to keep,you have to do research. You cant expect everything to fall into place when you get one.:rolleyes: I dont mean to ride you on this,but you NEED to do your research on these guys.

Back
Top Bottom