lights

jagmom98

Established Member
does it hurt to swap the lights? Like put the uvb and heat in different spots. Does it matter?

@jagmom98 If the chameleon has gotten accustomed to where the uvb light is and and basting light is I personally wouldn’t move it but as this thread continues others might say otherwise. From your profile picture looks to me like the berch area is to close to the top of the enclosure depending on what lightning you use your chameleon could potentially get burned.

My uvb covers the whole cage.

However after cleaning and rearranging, it takes a few tries to find a spot for the basking light that they will use on a daily basis. It normally ends up; find a spot where they hang out alot, put bulb over head.

@jagmom98 If the chameleon has gotten accustomed to where the uvb light is and and basting light is I personally wouldn’t move it but as this thread continues others might say otherwise. From your profile picture looks to me like the berch area is to close to the top of the enclosure depending on what lightning you use your chameleon could potentially get burned.
I just had him there to take a picture. He is moving to a 2x2x4 setup this week> I am so excited!

My uvb covers the whole cage.

However after cleaning and rearranging, it takes a few tries to find a spot for the basking light that they will use on a daily basis. It normally ends up; find a spot where they hang out alot, put bulb over head.
thank you!

Back
Top Bottom