Let's try this again... But with a little VANILLA

Ok Sorry Jeremy for this being on your thread lol.

I talked to Matt. I am going to do a temp cage from DIY for a month while I wait to get my dragon strand. I just think I am too picky with how things look to pull off building my own. And I already have one Dragon strand and cant handle when things do not match lol.

Stuff happens and delays happen but I am so happy to have @Matt Vanilla Gorilla support in figuring this out. So I just ordered the temp cage. They said it should ship within 24 hours and then since I am in Cali as well they said I should receive it by the end of the week.

So good news I get to bring Bahari home sooner and I can deal with his home not being quite perfect for a month. lol
AND you'll have an extra cage that you can use for a 3rd cham!!! :love: :love:

Ambilobes are pretty. But this Ambanja is straight FIRE @ 7 months old this week!
20190624_102531.jpg

Thank you thank you! I think so too! He looks more and more like his sire everyday!
I’m pretty sure you got the last Ambanja he was selling out of that clutch. When I first started talking to Matt in April he showed me an Ambanja an told me that was his last boy. I didn’t have a cage ready or anything or I probably would of snatched him up so settled on waiting for one of his blue bar babies. Pretty cool you got him. Now I can watch him grow up and know he went to a great home :)

Back
Top Bottom