My New Little Prince! <3

20190531_195129.jpg

Prince says good night y'all, I have had a long day and I'm ready for rest... this is a photo right before his light went off and he is in his pajamas.

View attachment 234141View attachment 234142View attachment 234143View attachment 234144View attachment 234145View attachment 234147View attachment 234148View attachment 234149View attachment 234150

This is my newest addition to my chameleon family. As my followers may know my 2nd chameleon baby died just about a week ago. Just yesterday I was helping my dad @Matt Vanilla Gorilla from nuts over chameleons, by feeding the chameleons. After I helped my dad he told me to come see something cool. He walked me over to Prince's cage (My new chameleon baby) and pulled him out and handed him to me. He told me "Meet Prince (I already knew his name, as he was my dads chameleon), I would like you to have him." So, I got a new baby and I was excited to take him outside and snap some pictures to share with all of you. Big thanks to my dad I love you to the moon and back.
Congratulations! Very beautiful chameleon. I hope to share with my children as they grow.

So happy for you and Prince! :love: Consider yourself truly blessed to have such a great family and keep sharing pictures of that gorgeous chameleon! @Matt Vanilla Gorilla and @Teal Beauty you are raising one great kid!

So glad you are all here on the forums!
Thank you! Means a lot to us to hear this! Life has really been throwing us intense curve balls that seems to be hitting out tender spots repeatedly!

Back
Top Bottom