Let's try this again... But with a little VANILLA

:love: :love: :love: That mint green though!:love::love::love:
20190617_171715.jpg

Can’t wait for my @Matt Vanilla Gorilla baby these pictures of his chameleons on this forum are what sold me. The chameleons that come from him are so amazing looking!
I know that feeling all too well!!! I love @Matt Vanilla Gorilla and his whole family at Nuts Over Chameleons: Mount Shasta Panthers. They breed for health first than color. His family orientated business and focus on health of his animals as well as his ability to teach and mentor is without a doubt the reason I chose Tye-Dye

I know that feeling all too well!!! I love @Matt Vanilla Gorilla and his whole family at Nuts Over Chameleons: Mount Shasta Panthers. They breed for health first than color. His family orientated business and focus on health of his animals as well as his ability to teach and mentor is without a doubt the reason I chose Tye-Dye
:love:Tears of joy and appreciation!

He is an Ambanja. And these are his Sire, Grandsire, and Uncle. It's a lot like Ambilobes kind of a big range of colorsView attachment 236400View attachment 236401View attachment 236402
Ok see I love the blues with the greens... I am not a fan of the reds, yellows, or oranges so much but the Blues and greens!!!! Now that is right up my ally. Stop showing me pics... I have not even gotten cham 2 yet and if Matt reads that I like yours he will try to get me to buy cham 3 :hilarious:

The Strohl's purchased eggs from me and hatched them. That beautiful boy came from one of those eggs and is a brother to Tye! Contrary to all the bullying out there related to and focused against people shipping eggs, they do hatch!

I hope so haha. Might blow my cover here but I "might" be involved in an egg situation.

To second the other post, Matt has become a friend and a mentor to me in the chameleon realm and I cannot thank him enough for helping me to feel confident in this. Merlin has been an absolute joy to have in my family and he is quite handsome to boot. Haha.

All I ask is I really need you to stop tempting me @Matt Vanilla Gorilla otherwise I will need to move soon to get a bigger cham room.

I hope so haha. Might blow my cover here but I "might" be involved in an egg situation.

To second the other post, Matt has become a friend and a mentor to me in the chameleon realm and I cannot thank him enough for helping me to feel confident in this. Merlin has been an absolute joy to have in my family and he is quite handsome to boot. Haha.

All I ask is I really need you to stop tempting me @Matt Vanilla Gorilla otherwise I will need to move soon to get a bigger cham room.
He is very skilled in the tempting department... ya can’t let on that you have an interest cause he is going to play matchmaker! Boom you got another Cham lol..... so you have an egg situation hmmmm what kind of egg situation are we talking about?

Back
Top Bottom