Let's try this again... But with a little VANILLA

I meant to type openly... ugggg is it Friday yet? So did you figure out how to permanently set your font to the color and type that you want to use on all posts? Or are you selecting for every response?
no not yet just keep picking the color everytime I post. I want to be extra like that lol but if I figure out how to do it I’ll show you

I was going through some old threads last night at work in my downtime and I saw a post by @jamest0o0 describing the Ambanja locale colors as being tye dye. So I think that's what we're going to call him! Tye-Dye or Tye for short.

(y)

Attachments

• Resized_IMG_20170622_203052.jpeg
    Resized_IMG_20170622_203052.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 222
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to show update pics. As Matt has said and others on this forum Ambanjas take the longest to color up. But the worth is definitely worth the wait. The family has decided on Tye-Dye for his name as well. We're already calling him Tye for short. Here's some new pictures!
View attachment 230943View attachment 230944View attachment 230945View attachment 230946
Oh man, I hadn't heard that about ambanjas and their color. That makes me feel better because Max still doesn't seem to have adult colors yet at all. Your guy is a carbon copy of mine!

Too bad these guys are so territorial we could have a play date! Lol are you going to the expo next month there in Denver? I think it's the 5th and 6th.

Funny!

The reptillian nation is June 8-9, I can't make that one (camping) but the repticon one is June 15-16, I might try to make that one instead. I'm considering getting a booth, I have over 200 froglets I need to get rid of. Theyre killing me, two hours a day in care!

Back
Top Bottom