Let's try this again... But with a little VANILLA

Since y'all was talking about eggs, how are those Nosy faly eggs?:unsure:
I just have a few Nosy Faly eggs from the batch that has not hatched yet. Interestingly the babies were smaller than most of my previous panther babies (this is my first Faly batch ever). I have read and was told that they have horrible hatch rates and that a lot of babies do not even make it to the 3 month mark. This far things are looking amazing!

I just have a few Nosy Faly eggs from the batch that has not hatched yet. Interestingly the babies were smaller than most of my previous panther babies (this is my first Faly batch ever). I have read and was told that they have horrible hatch rates and that a lot of babies do not even make it to the 3 month mark. This far things are looking amazing!
Im almost ready! Woo hoo! Pox looks awesome and Im really excited.

You really should post a baby thread for us all to drool over the little ones!

I actually may be looking into building my own from now on.... My cage got delayed.
4AC85FDC-9D5B-43C9-BF2B-25E73F5EC9E8.jpeg

LOL... I was hoping there would not be a delay. But he has such a high demand I get it. I dunno I am trying to figure out if I have the skills to actually pull off building two. I can't just have one and it look totally different then the other. Would make me nuts.
There's really nothing that wrong with a DIY or Reptibreeze enclosure. They both get the job done!

LOL... I was hoping there would not be a delay. But he has such a high demand I get it. I dunno I am trying to figure out if I have the skills to actually pull off building two. I can't just have one and it look totally different then the other. Would make me nuts.
Do I need to drive my little butt up there and help you? I mean I put together ikea furniture how hard can it be lol

I love the dragon strand ones but already had an exo terra so I wanted the others to match. I like the exo terra latches are metal and can lock (I have kids) over the zoo med but I like the zoo med drip tray better since it is flat where te exo terra has large ridges. Neither of these things really matter but nit picking I guess. haha

There's really nothing that wrong with a DIY or Reptibreeze enclosure. They both get the job done!
Do I need to drive my little butt up there and help you? I mean I put together ikea furniture how hard can it be lol
I love the dragon strand ones but already had an exo terra so I wanted the others to match. I like the exo terra latches are metal and can lock (I have kids) over the zoo med but I like the zoo med drip tray better since it is flat where te exo terra has large ridges. Neither of these things really matter but nit picking I guess. haha
I am angry!

Ok Sorry Jeremy for this being on your thread lol.

I talked to Matt. I am going to do a temp cage from DIY for a month while I wait to get my dragon strand. I just think I am too picky with how things look to pull off building my own. And I already have one Dragon strand and cant handle when things do not match lol.

Stuff happens and delays happen but I am so happy to have @Matt Vanilla Gorilla support in figuring this out. So I just ordered the temp cage. They said it should ship within 24 hours and then since I am in Cali as well they said I should receive it by the end of the week.

So good news I get to bring Bahari home sooner and I can deal with his home not being quite perfect for a month. lol

Back
Top Bottom