Let me introduce Tyson

kicsylany

2 weeks ago after long long wait I got Tyson my 4mths old blue bar ambilobe, tell me what do you think about him? And I haven`t posted a picture about my big boy Bubi

Attachments

• Tyson1.jpg
    Tyson1.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Tyson in bed.jpg
    Tyson in bed.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 98
  • Bubi.jpg
    Bubi.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 124
Congrats! Tyson is very handsome and has allot of color for a four month old. I absolutley love Bubi! He is an awesome looking veiled. Is he friendly?

Thanks jannb, yes Bubi is most of the time very friendly,likes to come out and discover the house, only if i take him outside for get real sun he gets grumpy, but it can be the different light I guess, because his eyes aren`t perfect, due to my fault using compact uv what I actually had been sold in a reptile shop :( but we learning all the time........that was the beginning of my chameleon adventure, but since these forums I learnt a lot

:eek: You got him at Kempton?! If I had known they had such gorgeous chams there I would have made the extra effort to get to that show, just to see Panthers in the flesh! He is amazing! My friend went and said it was really busy there and she had to fight her way through the crowds to see anything! Where did you get Bubi from?

this was my first reptile show and I was counting the days before it came. the queue was way too long, and the space are way too small, but it did worth it. I was expecting much much more chameleons (jacksons, carpets etc.), but 2 or 3 tables had panthers and I think 2 tables had yemens, but maybe that was my luck because I would end up with more chams. it was a great show anyway.

Wow I am totally jelous of how colorful your new guy is. Mine is almost 2x as old and doesn't look that colorful!

Back
Top Bottom