Leary the cham :)

Noticed him basking extra crazy and stretching crazy to get his skin off, it was very cool, so i took him out to the blueberry bush to bask and shower.

can you see me??? :)
IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg
IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

he looks so nice with his fresh skin now.. he ate a bunch after now hes passed out on his branch :)

IDK haha.. he has a crazy appetite he eats 20 crickets a day and still looks for more before bed.. he shall be the king of the crop :cool:

yayyyyyyy

MY MANTID EGGS HATCHED haha there hundreds everywhere. i had ten eggs, 8 for my garden. 2 to raise. :D:D:D:D

they are interesting how they hatch, very cool.

I want them to murder all the pests in my garden, im glad theres an army of killers patrolling all night now :cool:

Hey guys, i just bought a chameleon tonight from Fl chams. :D

He is a male veiled from Newtons bloodline, he should be beautiful. :)
i was going to do a panther this time, but geese theese veiled's father looked AMAZING to me.
I think Leary is a proper name for now. he should be here tomarrow morning.
I have a really nice cage i built for him, All the proper lights, and a diet planned out for him. He will love his home :) and multiple free ranges when he reaches proper age :D

i will update with pictures and fun stuff to keep a few viewers maybe? ;)

pretty stoked on my buddy coming. :)

I assume you mean, as in "Timothy Leary" the college professor LSD guru of the 60's!?

You have a really nice cage for him but I have a few questions;
Isnt that red heat bulb a bit overkill for a little feller'?

Also, these guys are curious creatures, that lamp hanging down inside the cage is an accedent waiting to happen. He could get a serious burn.
Think about putting it on the outside of the cage, on top.

Or is it just the picture?!

I assume you mean, as in "Timothy Leary" the college professor LSD guru of the 60's!?

You have a really nice cage for him but I have a few questions;
Isnt that red heat bulb a bit overkill for a little feller'?

Also, these guys are curious creatures, that lamp hanging down inside the cage is an accedent waiting to happen. He could get a serious burn.
Think about putting it on the outside of the cage, on top.

Or is it just the picture?!

Yeah i ditched the red light the first day i got him. and the other light, it doesnt get hot to the touch, ive tested it. and since fixed that problem anyway :) thanks for trying to help though! :)

An yes, Timothy Leary Is one of my favorite "trippers" he had some pretty amazing things to say about LSD and its Power on the mind. Only proper use could achieve this though.

Here is photos of one of my indoor eggs i kept ( trying for different results)
IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

oh, and if anybody cares or is wondering. IM STILL CELEBRATING havent taken off my jersey since they won :) lets go KINGS
421532_10150955076224239_570684064_n.jpg

I think i give up on this forum. no reason to even be posting things if nobody looks or is interested. :eek:

wasting my time here?

Well, I'm still here! I love your little guy :)
Nice pics.

Ppl just get bored too easy, there are so many new posts, and everyone
wants to get their 0.2$ worth in to show how smart they are ;)

Me to. I hate it when I spend time posting a bunch of pics and a long post
and no one pays any attention :confused:

I also hate it when I kill interesting threads, being the last person to post, then no one replies and the thread dies!!

Call me the "thread killer"!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom