Leapord gecko

I personally would be careful if you house a male with females. One time, when I tried a breeding attempt, my female was not going to play nice, and rejected the male, and left him with a nice bite and lots of stress, and I seperated them very quickly. Imagine what would happen if this happened in the middle of the night, and you didn't know, and in the morning you had some dead geckos?

Um they’re both females
I personally would be careful if you house a male with females. One time, when I tried a breeding attempt, my female was not going to play nice, and rejected the male, and left him with a nice bite and lots of stress, and I seperated them very quickly. Imagine what would happen if this happened in the middle of the night, and you didn't know, and in the morning you had some dead geckos?

I don’t think it’s a male my friend who is like obsessed with reptiles said it’s most likely a girl and I have a back up cage for one if they fight so I can separate one it has lights and everything in case. Also sorry it’s a habit to say he I guess since I’m a boy sorry:confused:

Back
Top Bottom