Laying Bin Set Up - Educational Video

wow how great of a video step by step exactly what to do and how to actualy yeild babies thank youn very much so educational and sequential!

I have learned from owning a Savannah monitor that the best way to achieve burrows that will hold is using 50/50 playsand and topsoil then pat down thoroughly after adding water. Would this be suitable or too hard for the cham to dig?

I have learned from owning a Savannah monitor that the best way to achieve burrows that will hold is using 50/50 playsand and topsoil then pat down thoroughly after adding water. Would this be suitable or too hard for the cham to dig?

That will work.

Do you have any videos on how to incubate them properly? Would be much appreciated! I think I may have made the vermiculite for my first clutch too moist

Outstanding.

It really is an outstanding video. Perfect fast forward part too.

The only thing I could think to add is a central location for videos.
Basic to advance. One look at a cage setup is so much easier for someone knew to reading a few paragraphs. When I was helping at a friends shop, i always refer d to a cage. Same idea. Most of us are visually oriented. When i was tested it was off the chart for being visual.

Video REALLY helps in so many situation.

Again thank you for the time and effort put into the video.

It really is an outstanding video. Perfect fast forward part too.

The only thing I could think to add is a central location for videos.
Basic to advance. One look at a cage setup is so much easier for someone knew to reading a few paragraphs. When I was helping at a friends shop, i always refer d to a cage. Same idea. Most of us are visually oriented. When i was tested it was off the chart for being visual.

Video REALLY helps in so many situation.

Again thank you for the time and effort put into the video.

I do put all these videos in my blog.

I don't think there are very many videos out there that would be enough to have its own section. There is the resourse link in the forum where a lot of good information, including the videos, are consolidated.

I have not made a "set up" video.....yet

I have a video that is How we incubate eggs you can find on yourtube. Its not as professionally put together as this one. Its very youtubeish. But that's the only one I have out out there.

thanks a lot! love it! I have been thinking about using hatchright I think I may order some. How do you mix it? Do you have exact measurements by any chance?

thanks a lot! love it! I have been thinking about using hatchright I think I may order some. How do you mix it? Do you have exact measurements by any chance?

Hatchrite is the same as perlite as long as you don't get the kind with miracle grow.

Hatchrite I use right from the sealed bag. If the perlite has been sitting out for a while a d is dry I ad water so it feels damp but not wet.

the tightest video i seen about breeding

I like the way you broke down part by part on what you need to do for breeding chameleons.:D

Great video. Extremely helpful

QUOTE=Dez;726338]I made this "How to" video to show how to set up a laying bin for a female chameleon. I narrated and edited it myself much like my other education video:https://www.chameleonforums.com/receptive-female-chameleons-educational-video-62869/

This video shows how we, at Chamalot Chameleons, set up laying bins for our females. There are a variation of techniques you can do, but this will give you a good solid idea of what is needed.

I hope this video helps a lot of female chameleons owners

;) enjoy[/QUOTE]

I made this "How to" video to show how to set up a laying bin for a female chameleon. I narrated and edited it myself much like my other education video:https://www.chameleonforums.com/receptive-female-chameleons-educational-video-62869/

This video shows how we, at Chamalot Chameleons, set up laying bins for our females. There are a variation of techniques you can do, but this will give you a good solid idea of what is needed.

I hope this video helps a lot of female chameleons owners

;) enjoy

This video is just great! Being a first time owner of a female chameleon I am so grateful for this!!!

Thank you!!

Seriously though, your voice is so calming Dez. I got that same feeling I get when David Attenborough narrates a documentary, tranquility.
Great job on the video too! Having just got my first female panther chameleon, this video was PERFECT and answered any questions I had.

Back
Top Bottom