Kitty at Blogspot

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
Just wanted to post this clarification about "Raising Kitty"
I know it can seem like I am constantly promoting the site but it is important to know that I do this only to continue to try and offer good information.
I originally created the site, as it is now, so that I could post a link instead of retyping the same info over and over.
I am thrilled at the response but there is no personal gain (other than the satisfaction I get from helping).
No advertising exists on the site and I don't plan to change that.
I do endorse Mike Monge and will continue to promote his business as I believe his integrity and his animals are superior.
I don't even have a counter on the site and have no idea how many people have visited:rolleyes:.
Anyway ... just want people to know that I will continue to update and improve the site and that it is intended to help people. Please feel free to use or distribute the link in any way you feel beneficial.
Also, I am always open to ideas for articles or ways to improve how the information is presented.
Thanks to everyone who uses it and posts the link (before I can ;)) for new members.

-Brad Ramsey

I've noticed an influx of "newbie's" this year (I was one once too), your site is priceless with newcomers, Brad. I wish there was a way to direct them there before posting repatative threads.

We need something similar for panthers and other common species.

Brad thanks for speaking up - to be honest it may seem a bit repetitive that the defacto answer to 80% of posts is 'go see raisingkitty'....in fact I called Honda about a noise my truck was making and they sent me to your blog for help! (ok - maybe that's an exaggeration).

While I don't have a veiled I feel the bulk of the information is good for everyone so please - keep sharing the link.

I feel it is so worthwhile for at least 75%-80% of the posts I include it in my signature. I wish all the newbies would have to read this before asking a question because it is usually answered in the blog. There is very little that kitty doesn't cover even for the other species.

Thanks guys.
Very nice positive feedback, that I wasn't really fishing for, but it's great to hear!
I have added a follower feature to the blog (didn't know I could do that till I found it today*) and I am hoping to have some new stuff posted within the next few weeks.

-Brad

*You have to sign up for a google blogger account if you don't have one already (it's free)

Back
Top Bottom