KC grolog photos

Chachi

Established Member
This is the chamie that alphakenc sent to me-free of charge-when i was in conflict with Backwater. He heard we whining on cf about possibly having 3 female panthers and promised to send me a baby as soon as they were ready to travel. He is healthy w shiny eyes, perfect skin and a great appetite. He was also packed perfect. He climbed out of his little travel box and promptly ate and drank and pooped within the hour! Cutest little guy w a fantastic little personality.

Attachments

• 20160522_171413.jpg
    20160522_171413.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 160
I dont know where to start writing this reply....all I can wish is for @Chachi to be happy,here is what she is been thru people.....
Her son in law recently got killed by a bad car accident,I can imagine how hard she is been thru in her heart right now....and plus she order a male chameleon from some company but they send he a female,and they want her to pay again to get the male she want....this is why I give her my cham,cause she has such bad luck with all these freaking Drama happen in her life right now,and I know that If that was someone else mother ,sister or grandma,they will feel the same way that she does not deserve all this coming down on her in the same period of time,alphakenc I can only hope to share my sincerest healing happiness with her ,if this chameleon will bring her some smile,then I will be happy too,Im hoping she will be on the forum like she used to be,And I only pray n wish the time will heal ur broken heart @Chachi,I want to let u know that,anytime u got any questions regarding the Handsome K.C...I will provide my best n truthful knowledge n share with u for LIFE!!!

Back
Top Bottom