proven Nosy Be pair FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypho23

Established Member
The male is a Howard-sired stud from Screameleons. His hatch date was 01/20/2009. His reference # on Screameleons website is HxD7-m3. He is perfect in every way with the exception of a couple shorter, worn toenails. I purchased him as a small juvenile and have handled him frequently. Probably the most placid animal I have. His primary diet is adult dubia, but he will feed on anything I have offered including hornworms, silkies, supers, and crickets.

The female is a Tripod-sired girl from the ChameleonCompany. Her hatch date was 11/16/2009. She is not the friendliest(as I rarely handle my females as much as the males), but she has developed wonderfully and is a great eater(primarily dubia). She laid her first clutch of eggs 3 days ago and promptly ate/drank right afterwards. I didn't think it would be that easy, but I was surprised when she dropped her eggs within a couple hours of being introduced into a cage with a laying bin. I weighed her this afternoon. She was at 53g. I do not know what her weight was before laying 21 perfect eggs. I have palpated her abdomen gently and do not feel any other eggs currently.

My initial goal when getting into panthers was to raise juveniles to breeding age/size, get a successful mating, and then hatch eggs/rear young. I have completed a good portion of that goal with this pair. I am very partial to the male because of his temperment, but do not get as emotionally attached as some keepers do. I do however, hope this pair goes to somebody that would appreciate how nice they are, and take care of them accordingly. I am interested in many different locales and hope to accomplish my goal with my Ambilobe, and Faly pairs eventually. I already have a clutch of Ambanja eggs 6 months in too.

I apologize if my history is long-winded, but I like to be up front as much as possible. I am only selling this pair to make room for other locale breeding projects, there is no other motive involved. They are healthy. I have had no health issues with either.

As a bonus to whoever buys them, it is entirely possible that the female will double clutch. I think this is fairly common. My Ambanja female did it. You may get a free clutch of eggs in a few weeks. Some would ask why wouldn't I hold on to her for another month...

I am a busy guy and have two little kids. I have a few other hobbies too. I am already nervous about the work involved with hatching my Ambanja eggs. I am satisfied to have 21 perfect eggs from this pair. I think they will be stunning. If she lays another clutch without breeding, I will be tickled to death for the new owner. My loss will be your gain. I really only want to worry about one Nosy Be clutch.

$575 plus shipping costs is my asking price. Have sold/shipped multiple times with zero problems.

PM with questions. Thanks. Only trades I would be interested in are young females that are Sambava, Tamatave, or Faly.

Male pics.
DSC08017.jpg

DSC07873.jpg

DSC07914.jpg

from last year
NosyBefromScreameleons.jpg

female(pics taken today)

328.jpg

326.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back