Here I am again.

Chachi

Established Member
20160505_113751.jpg
20160505_120024.jpg
20160505_113751.jpg
20160505_120024.jpg
It's a long story so to cut a corner or 2 I bought a male cham at Christmas that turned out to be a female. I called Backwater and said 'wrong chameleon'. They were cool and promised to send a 4+" male that was personally picked out and I could buy it for the lower price of an xtra tiny one. They lied, of course and this little guy came today. What do you think cause I think they did it to me again

So, wait.

You ordered a male, they sent a female.

Whatever, mistakes happen (especially when it comes to backwater it seems).

You point out said mistake, and their solution is to sell you another chameleon for a lower price?

Wow.

Throw this onto the growing list of reasons I'd never do business with them.

I have the email that says "guaranteed male" on it. They are acting like they are going to fix this. To pack her the right way and send her safely, I will need to get a heat pack like she had in her box when she arrived. Other than that I have all her packing to send her.I read everywhere on their sight and there is absolutely no returns mentioned. But I have a written guarantee. We should have a wall of shame on this chameleon site. Just for this kind of thing so people (like me) could check it first. Haha

@Chachi Just for what they did to you,alphakenc I will give you a free baby male if u willing to pay for the shipping,PM me in another month or two when the babies gets bigger to remind me what I said.
It shouldn't be that way since You are a customer that u giving your trust to them and in return you were not receiving the goods as what they did to u and not even fix it in the correct way!!!

There actually is a "wall of shame" of sorts for people in the herp community.

Google "fauna board of inquiry".

Unsurprisingly, backwater already has several negative threads there.

@Chachi Just for what they did to you,alphakenc I will give you a free baby male if u willing to pay for the shipping,PM me in another month or two when the babies gets bigger to remind me what I said.
It shouldn't be that way since You are a customer that u giving your trust to them and in return you were not receiving the goods as what they did to u and not even fix it in the correct way!!!
Thank you, so much. We are kindred spirits, When I saw a juvenile female veiled cham in a Petco being destroyed by mbd, I adopted her and took her straight to the vet. I still have her. I don't know what I'm going to do with 3 female panthers. Do you want one?

Thank you, so much. We are kindred spirits, When I saw a juvenile female veiled cham in a Petco being destroyed by mbd, I adopted her and took her straight to the vet. I still have her. I don't know what I'm going to do with 3 female panthers. Do you want one?
You are more than welcome!!Well Im no big time breeder,but I know my stuff,if you willing to except my offer,I be more than glad to accommodate your loss,plus the alphakenc kind the panther male will be the dominant kind the alpha male to surround by all your 3 females,as long he can bring a smile in your face,I be happy also.

I have the email that says "guaranteed male" on it. They are acting like they are going to fix this. To pack her the right way and send her safely, I will need to get a heat pack like she had in her box when she arrived. Other than that I have all her packing to send her.I read everywhere on their sight and there is absolutely no returns mentioned. But I have a written guarantee. We should have a wall of shame on this chameleon site. Just for this kind of thing so people (like me) could check it first. Haha
Ship your reptiles is a good place to start, but in my opinion backwater should be the one picking up the charge.

Well, ok. But the offer still stands if you change your mind. Do you have a photo of the mom and dad? I would love to see sometime

You are damn right brownie....they should took good care of Mrs Chachi,they should hand deliver to her house with lots sugar strawberry shortcakes n a "Im sorry letter read out loud at her front door"

Ship your reptiles is a good place to start, but in my opinion backwater should be the one picking up the charge.
O? Is that a Web site? I'd think they will say that. I'll bet they ask for more money or something.. they never got back to me after acknowledging that they got my email asking them for my mo net back

Well, ok. But the offer still stands if you change your mind. Do you have a photo of the mom and dad? I would love to see sometime
Click on my name,and look for my album.The Sires name is "DICKIE ROLL" AND the Dams name is "Nippie TaTa"
The color of the love child will be even better looking.

Great names haha I'm busting a rib haha. If I were you I would find their phone number and raise all sorts of hell. I would send the email saying that you were sending her back with a note saying that she is a female and that you would like a mail sent back and you want your money back for shipping that is not right at all

Back
Top Bottom