Kammerflage Kreations Now On Facebook!

KammerflageKreations

Established Member
Site Sponsor
Hi Everyone! We just wanted to thank ALL OF YOU for the wonderful support you've offered us over many years now. So many of you are our loyal customers and we appreciate you more than you know!!! We wanted to make all of you aware that we are now on Facebook and would love for you become our "friends" by going to: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Corona-CA/Kammerflage-Kreations/134523656575621?__a=4& We also wanted to let everyone know that we are working on a brand new look for our website, so stay tuned for some exciting new changes at Kammerflage Kreations!!!

Hi Ed and Liddy!!

So sorry to have missed you this past weekend!! It's just such a short turnaround time between that and Daytona. I saw Dr. Pearl on Saturday and he mentioned thta he asked you if you had seen me in San Diego. He gave me one of those incredible prints that he did of your cross panthers. Yet another amazing piece of work from him!!

Well, now I am officially that last person on earth to go on facebook. :D Congratulations! :D

Hope to see both of you soon!

Julie

great seein you ed an liddy
as always ya brought some sweet chams, I made sure to check them out as always came by a few times even didnt get to talk to you all cause you were all so busy hope you had a good weekend.

Hi Julie! It's nice to hear from you again. :) I'm glad to hear Russell gave you one of his new works of art. It turned out incredible, didn't it? Are you going to be at the NARBC show in Anaheim, CA next month? It would be so nice to see you again. :) Thanks for staying in touch and we hope to see you soon!

Liddy

Kammerflage Kreations Now on Facebook

Thanks for coming by our booth over the weekend! It was CRAZY most of the time so I'm sorry we didn't get to chat, but I hope you had a chance to see all the cute chameleons we had available. They were definitely a big hit! :)

Hi Julie! It's nice to hear from you again. :) I'm glad to hear Russell gave you one of his new works of art. It turned out incredible, didn't it? Are you going to be at the NARBC show in Anaheim, CA next month? It would be so nice to see you again. :) Thanks for staying in touch and we hope to see you soon!

Liddy

I love Dr. Pearl's artwork!! I am amazed every time I see his work. I get so excited when I see him walking around with his portfolio.....I just want to see what wonderful things are in there this time! :D He told me he made something again this year for Daytona...... looking forward to seeing it!

Not quite sure about Anaheim, but I'm leaning toward "no". The NARBC shows don't really do it for me anymore. They are way too overpriced, etc. and I really don't care for the way Brian P. treats people. I am, however, considering making my way out to the Sacramento show in September since I missed the San Jose one last weekend. I remember seeing you there a few years ago - let me know if you guys are going again this year.

Glad you and Ed (and all the chams) are doing well!!

Julie

Welcome!

I have purchased from you a few times over the years- always top quality animals!

Just wanted to say- please don't be shy about contributing opinions on the forums. It would be great to read your thoughts about many of the topics that come up on here because of your years of experience with your volume of chameleons.

Thank you for the encouragement and kind compliments! They mean a lot to us!!! We'd definitely like to contribute to the Chameleon Forums as much as time will allow. It's the very best forum out there as far as we're concerned!

NARBC Show

I love Dr. Pearl's artwork!! I am amazed every time I see his work. I get so excited when I see him walking around with his portfolio.....I just want to see what wonderful things are in there this time! :D He told me he made something again this year for Daytona...... looking forward to seeing it!

Not quite sure about Anaheim, but I'm leaning toward "no". The NARBC shows don't really do it for me anymore. They are way too overpriced, etc. and I really don't care for the way Brian P. treats people. I am, however, considering making my way out to the Sacramento show in September since I missed the San Jose one last weekend. I remember seeing you there a few years ago - let me know if you guys are going again this year.

Glad you and Ed (and all the chams) are doing well!!

Julie

Hi Julie,

We're going to do the Anaheim Show, but we're hearing a lot of the same complaints about the cost being so high. Hopefully it will be worth doing for us, or we'll need to reconsider it for next year. As for the Sacramento Show . . . this year it's just too far for us to go . . . especially since we are committed to the NARBC Show that same month.

Yes . . . Russell is so cute and always has something going! He's a dear friend and I'm excited to see what he comes up with for the Daytona Show too.

Take care for now and thanks for staying in touch!
Liddy

I've just looked at youre facebook albums and man.... You guys sure need to update youre website I didnt even know you guys had an AWESOME breeding colony im digging "DON DIEGO"

Facebook Photo Album

I've just looked at youre facebook albums and man.... You guys sure need to update youre website I didnt even know you guys had an AWESOME breeding colony im digging "DON DIEGO"

Thanks for taking a look at our Facebook Photo Album. :) This particular album has chameleon breeders that are from the present, as well as the past. Don Diego is one of our past breeders.

I saw your breeders at the Pomona show. I was blown away! You have some of the healthiest looking Chameleons I've ever seen. I was hoping to talk to you but you had such a crowd going it wasn't possible.

It was nice meeting you at the show and having a chacnce to talk to you about the cham you sold me a while back :) I can't wait to see you guys at the vegas show in october!

Reptile Super Show in Pomona

I saw your breeders at the Pomona show. I was blown away! You have some of the healthiest looking Chameleons I've ever seen. I was hoping to talk to you but you had such a crowd going it wasn't possible.

Thank you for such a wonderful compliment! We were so happy to bring some of our beautiful breeders so people could actually see they aren't "air brushed!"
We're sorry we didn't get a chance to talk . . . the crowds definitely got BIG! We would have loved to have chatted with you for a while. :)

Back
Top Bottom