Kale The Chameleon

The poop is strange. I'm not sure what's going on.
You have quite a few artificial plants in the cage...she hasn't been eating any of them, has she?

The appointment is quite a ways off. I hope she doesn't get worse before she gets there.
Keep us posted.

The poop is strange. I'm not sure what's going on.
You have quite a few artificial plants in the cage...she hasn't been eating any of them, has she?

The appointment is quite a ways off. I hope she doesn't get worse before she gets there.
Keep us posted.
No, not that I have seen that she has eaten any. She has been eating crickets like crazy though, almost seems like she wants me to over feed her. I have been giving her around 8 crickets in the morning, do you think it’s just her getting used to food she has never really had/liked before? Also I had gotten a reply about not changing her enclosure to her bigger one, once it gets delivered in a day or two, but do you think it might lower the amount of stress she’s going through now with a crammed enclosure? I thought that maybe her poop was almost stress-related since she hadn’t pooped since the lay bin was put in her home. I apologize for all of the questions! I’m very overwhelmed and almost confused on what the best thing is for her that i can do. It’s also pretty overwhelming not knowing if she has eggs because of her shape, but her colors and patterns say different. Thank you for all of your help and I will keep you guys posted!

Back
Top Bottom