Just purchased a new one: Ambilobe x Sambava

BMXICAN

Hello, I am very excited to say that I have purchased my first (and definetly not my last!) panther. His age is unknown, assumed CB since a local found him in Carlsbad, CA and turned him into LLLReptile (from what I know) where it was purchased.

I was told he is a Sambava crossed with and Ambilobe. Can anyone confirm that? Or how do you confirm it?

He is quite colorful, likes to be hand feed and hand sprayed and dosen't seem to mind handling. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions or comments. I'm always eager to learn more. This is a new type of chameleon to me and hope to learn more about it.

What kind of (panther) female would you recommend for him? I am also looking for a female to purchase to breed him but I'll leave that for the wanted section.Thanks for your kind input! :)

Chris

DSC01184.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01194.jpg

Good looking male you have there... he definetly looks to be a sambava / ambilobe cross,.. though imo its hard to tell what mix of locale he might be without knowing the lineage...givien the colors hes sporting ambilobe/sambava sounds probable,he looks good!

If your going to breed you will have a tougher time selling the juvis since they will be crossed.. but any female will do.. as long as she will let him;) good luck with your endeavors..

Thank you very much for the input. I'm very stoked. Maybe cross him with a blue bar to get nice oranges and blues? :confused: I love the look of blue bars. :)

Back
Top Bottom