Just an update

ISA my Veiled

Hey guys as you may have noticed the past like week I have barely been on. Well my girlfriend of 5 years and myself broke up on Thursday so I have been really keeping isolated and hanging out with a couple of friends. Been really upset lately and just needed some time away from the forums. But I am back and hopefully will be able to help some people :)

Dude, sorry to hear this. I thought she was your fiancé?

So, umm, like she's available? Can I get her digits? ;) :D J/k!!

Chin up dude and welcome home!! :)

I'm so sorry to hear that - hope you are doing ok now. Seems like a lot of relationship troubles floating around recently :eek:

Sorry to hear man! That sucks, but as long as your getting support you can come thru everything ok, it just takes time.

Hey guys as you may have noticed the past like week I have barely been on. Well my girlfriend of 5 years and myself broke up on Thursday so I have been really keeping isolated and hanging out with a couple of friends. Been really upset lately and just needed some time away from the forums. But I am back and hopefully will be able to help some people :)

NOOOOOO!!!! im soooo sorry :( this is horrible knowing what you just told me the other day! if you wanna talk, let me know, ill be more than happy to :)

Back
Top Bottom