Jacksons more meat on bones?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hi y'all , I have a 8 month old male Jacksons xantholophhus he is very active and everything seems to be ok , he eats 2 o 3 crickets a day skips a day or two sometimes , what I want to know is if their is a way that I can make him gain some erg hit he just seems small for his age ? I dust and gut load my crickets every time before I put them in the cage , any suggestions or tips

View attachment 152163 View attachment 152164 Hi y'all , I have a 8 month old male Jacksons xantholophhus he is very active and everything seems to be ok , he eats 2 o 3 crickets a day skips a day or two sometimes , what I want to know is if their is a way that I can make him gain some erg hit he just seems small for his age ? I dust and gut load my crickets every time before I put them in the cage , any suggestions or tips
Gain some weight***

Change up his diet. Add roaches, super worms, horn worms, and silk worms. Jacksons like small to medium sized snails too. Jacksons are a montane species, they don't grow as fast as calyptratus and pardalis.

Back
Top Bottom