Jackson stuff

felix

I'm a little confused on all of the stuff I need for a proper enclosure for a male jacksons, here's my checklist:

1. DIYcages.com 36x24x24
2 Little dripper
3. Some kind of humidifier (could really use an exact name.)
4. Calcium
5. a UVA or UVB bulb( could use some help on that too)
6. Plants/vines
7. A chameleon:D

If there's anything else I'm forgetting please tell me, Thanks a million

Humidifier can be any type of cool mist humidifier and uv bulb should be a reptisun or reptiglo 5.0. These bulbs should be replaced every 6 months unless you have a UV meter.

Also a bulb for basking which can be a regular household bulb. Some plants that are common are ficus, pothos, schefflera, and hibiscus. These should all be washed a couple times and replanted

I'm a little confused on all of the stuff I need for a proper enclosure for a male jacksons, here's my checklist:

1. DIYcages.com 36x24x24
2 Little dripper
i use a waterbottle with a tiny hole poked in the bottom :p
3. Some kind of humidifier (could really use an exact name.)
any kind of humidifier will work
4. Calcium
for jacksons, ive heard sticky tongue farms suppliments are wonderful, i ordered some myself. will only need calcium once or twice a week w/out d3 and a calcium with d3 about once a month based on his natural light exposure
5. a UVA or UVB bulb( could use some help on that too)
you need a UVB, repti-sun or repti-glo 5.0 are what most of us use. and a 40 watt house bulb is sufficient for heat :)
6. Plants/vines
i got most of my vines at a craft store on discount, they fill my cage quite nicely, also, dial rods are great, cut them the length of the cage and use thumb tacks through the screen to keep them in place
7. A chameleon:D

If there's anything else I'm forgetting please tell me, Thanks a million

answers should be in red, hope i helped!

Back
Top Bottom