It's Happening Again.

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Blehh.. It's coming up on Autumn and next is to be freaking Winter. fhdsajkfls
Why can't it be Spring/Summer weather all year round?! Trees here are already dropping leaves like crazy.

Mehhh. I want summer. .-.

Sorry I needed to complain.

Ya get out of there. If that is how you feel you will wind up moving eventually and the sooner you do the sooner you can get established.

Why can't it be Spring/Summer weather all year round?! Trees here are already dropping leaves like crazy.

How cold does it get your way anyways? Summer is horrible here. I love the cold, humid weather...

Apparently we've just had the coldest summer since '93 in the UK, but I think it's been alright, even got a bit of sunbathing done........mustn't grumble, anyway, lol. Not looking forward to winter though, more for the Chams than myself, got to admit I don't like cold rain though........

I wish it was happening here, it's been over 105+ the last month, with spurts of rain in the evening that make the mornings humid.

We are in an "excessive heat warning" of all things, when really this heat is normal.

How cold does it get your way anyways? Summer is horrible here. I love the cold, humid weather...

Umm he leaves near me, I am in Minnesota but same same lol when we say "cold" we can be talking -35 and colder easy...with wind chill you are looking at -60 and colder...then in the summer we can be looking at, with heat index 114 (I believe that was our high this summer) and not nice "dry" heat like in Vegas or Cali...it is cut the air with a knife and pray you can breath humid! It is kinda crazy.

Umm he leaves near me, I am in Minnesota but same same lol when we say "cold" we can be talking -35 and colder easy...with wind chill you are looking at -60 and colder...then in the summer we can be looking at, with heat index 114 (I believe that was our high this summer) and not nice "dry" heat like in Vegas or Cali...it is cut the air with a knife and pray you can breath humid! It is kinda crazy.

EXACTLY! It's horrible right now. .-. Yesterday it was int he 90's outside and in the school building which isn't air conditioned it was almost 100. >< Yeah, it gets really freezing cold here. You might think 50 is cold, but when spring comes 50 is super nice shorts weather! I want to move to Florida or Arizona when I am graduated from college. I won't come back up this way unless I desperately have to.

Don't even get me started about Arizona. :(

Sick of the hot humid weather here...but not looking forward to the cold snowy winter either. I love spring and fall.

Don't even get me started about Arizona. :(

You would understand if you where trapped in South Dakota. Seriously the worst place in the entire world. This place is infested with illiterate, inbred snobs that think farming should be everyone's career. ><

You would understand if you where trapped in South Dakota. Seriously the worst place in the entire world. This place is infested with illiterate, inbred snobs that think farming should be everyone's career. ><

Sounds like a fun place!...:D

Ya get out of there. If that is how you feel you will wind up moving eventually and the sooner you do the sooner you can get established.

Right...I'm further east than Seeco, so it was warmer here than it was for him...so, it was like 80 degrees. It will be around 75 degrees in January...

I know you're colder. I work at the beach (where you live) but I live 12 miles east and it's pretty much a degree per mile warmer as you head inland. Believe me, driving home from work during the summer is painful...

I can't wait for fall and winter!!! I am so frickin tired of 105+ degree weather and out of control a/c bills and sweating just walking to the car in the driveway. I am SO ready for cooler weather so I can open windows and take the dogs walking and spend some time outdoors!! The opportunity to wear layers sounds fabulous right now. :D

Back
Top Bottom