It's Happening Again.

Umm he leaves near me, I am in Minnesota but same same lol when we say "cold" we can be talking -35 and colder easy...with wind chill you are looking at -60 and colder...then in the summer we can be looking at, with heat index 114 (I believe that was our high this summer) and not nice "dry" heat like in Vegas or Cali...it is cut the air with a knife and pray you can breath humid! It is kinda crazy.

I have to agree, your description has "Welcome to Montana" written all over it. And I am from southern California -makes you wonder doesn't 't it?

But in so cal I would never have all this time to spend on the forum, life is full of trade offs.

I have to agree, your description has "Welcome to Montana" written all over it. And I am from southern California -makes you wonder doesn't 't it?

But in so cal I would never have all this time to spend on the forum, life is full of trade offs.

There is that Laurie! lmao I guess this winter you all will be seeing a lot more of me on here...:rolleyes::rolleyes: there will be no gardening to distract me!

Mehrr. My mom moved here from SoCal about 21 years ago after my brother was born and I don't understand why!? D; I hate it here with a passion.

Seriously, if there was a "I hate South Dakota the most" contest I would win.

You would understand if you where trapped in South Dakota. Seriously the worst place in the entire world. This place is infested with illiterate, inbred snobs that think farming should be everyone's career. ><
Sounds similar to where I live at times.

Agreed, it's been insanely hot here this month.
Yeah, and I've been out in the hottest parts of the day running my butt off for soccer. :/

Back
Top Bottom