It's been too long my friends...

Hey Joe! Less of the 'geek' eh?!:rolleyes: Fellow cham-addicts is a nicer term and describes all of us 'geeks' much more accurately!! Great to see you back with a house full of new pets though! Lola looks like a lovely big momma with an attitude to match! You are so lucky to have found a partner whose enthusiasm for these amazing pets equals your own! She's a keeper for sure!:D

Hey Joe! It was great to see you @ the show. Looks like you got some nice chams! I have a Dr Gonzo baby too.
Does this mean we will be seeing you at the SBCK meetings again?

Welcome back Joe. You sure have an AWESOME chameleon collection and im glad your back. Pretty jealous of you on sooo many levels. You got a dr.gonzo baby, a beardie AND met Shorty:rolleyes::p:D

Congrats!

Thanks Stefan! No reason to be jealous dude... From the pics I see you have yourself quite the happy Cham family going on over there. Thanks for the compliments man!

Welcome back Joe. You have some very nice animals to jump back into the hobby with. :) Congrats!

Thanks Jann... I always say I see myself emerssed in the hobby at some level for the rest of my life. I forsee myself with an at home zoo in my retirement years..lol. There was about 2 months there where I had no animals at all and I really fealt something missing. Since I work nights right now... It really is a treat being able to examine every fecal as it drops for these guys...lol. I don't think these animals could be any more spoiled at this point.

Nice to have you back Joe. I am really sorry about your Jackson.:( I already have the prettiest Jackson out there. xanthoman sent me his male breeder when he left the hobby for a while. Zeus is absolutely perfect - and I mean picture perfect example of a male xanth. But you boy is a nice second.:D:D
All the rest are great, seeing the beard almost makes me rethink the decision to sell all of mine.:( Just not enough hours in the day. But you now have a little something to help fill your days. hehehe

I like you Laurie...I have no problem letting our biased opionions co-exist together peacefully... lol. ;) I'm gonna have to go digging through some of your threads for some pics. I love the way my GF Cassie describes the look of a male Jax as "Handsome". They are an incredibly handsome species. And for the Beardie...Ha.. I won't have to worry about him taking about in time in my days with the way Cassie is babying this little dude. When I die I want to come back as her Beardie...lol.

Hey Joe! Less of the 'geek' eh?!:rolleyes: Fellow cham-addicts is a nicer term and describes all of us 'geeks' much more accurately!! Great to see you back with a house full of new pets though! Lola looks like a lovely big momma with an attitude to match! You are so lucky to have found a partner whose enthusiasm for these amazing pets equals your own! She's a keeper for sure!:D

Yeah... I think I'm gonna keep her.

No... I consider myself a raging cham geek! When at the shows it blows me away how much I actually enjoying spatting off nerdy knowledge at people curious about chams. I can talk about the same stuff all day long and still love talking about it... I know I am not alone here... I am a total geek. :D:)

Hey Joe! It was great to see you @ the show. Looks like you got some nice chams! I have a Dr Gonzo baby too.
Does this mean we will be seeing you at the SBCK meetings again?

You too Tylene! Did you post your boy in the Gonzo Baby Thread!?!?:)

The Meetings are kind of far for me... I am living in Yucaipa now.

Love Pitboss!!! Rockin picture!

Awesome chams too! Really like the way you've got your cages "free floating!" :D

Haha Yeah... It tripped me out cause Cassie and I were watching Pit Boss the day we left for the show.

I'll be sure to post some pics of the free floating cages after I get the drainage and everything finished how I like it.

Thanks Again!

~Joe

Tylene~ I just saw your thread, and when I saw your boy I remember Ryan telling me that You and Robbie were the lucky ones with the first Picks. Your guy is stunning already I can't wait to see him blow up.

lol sorry tylene i forgot you had started one...

No worries. I just put some new pix on yours, so check him out, he looks great. Eats everything I offer, but waits til I turn my back except when I give him little skipper butterflies. He tries to catch them while they are still flying he likes them so much. LOL

Back
Top Bottom