It's been too long my friends...

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
It has been far too long since I have been able to post any threads, animal pics, or had an animals to take pics of (aside from my boy Lombardi). But after working the Super Show in Pomona with the Tiki Tiki crew again, and being able to keep animals in my home once more, Cassie and I came home with quite the collection.

All of our new additions are being horribly spoiled and are settling in nicely. All eating, pooping, and even some sheds after just a couple days in their new home.

I am sure this thread is just the beginning of a string of update threads on these new guys. It feels good to have animals to cater to daily again, and it always feels good to share it with like minded geeks on here.:cool:

Here we go with the introductions... Enjoy...

Chad and Darci must have noticed me admiring their beautiful CB Jacksons that we were selling at the show... So they made sure I went home this awesome guy. We named him after legendary Green Bay Packer, Reggie White.:D I am in love with this guy... he eats like a beast and in my biased opinion is the perfect example of a Jackson Xanth. He is still young... I can't wait to see how much his horns fill in.

"Reggie" the Jackson

022.jpg

016.jpg

This next guy is going to be amazing... and already pics don't do him justice. I was lucky enough to come home with my pick of one of Ryan's Dr. Gonzo, Ambanja, holdbacks.:D:cool: I can't wait to watch this little guy grow.. he has any attitude!

Meet one of Dr. G's son's...

"Dr. O.G."
.:cool:

050.jpg

055.jpg

We also brought home a couple of exceptional Tiki Tiki Veiled girls to be mated with Lombardi! One of the most beautiful High End Translucent girls I have ever seen...

"Capri"

035.jpg

037.jpg

And the Big Momma with tons of personality...

"Lola"

029.jpg

025.jpg

Many of you who have been to the shows are farmiliar with Darci and Chad's prize male Beardie Studly. Well Saturday at the show, after she had done her rounds, Cassie found herself sitting behind the Tiki booth with nothing really to do and found herself bonding with Studly. She fell in love. So while at the benifit auction later that night after Cassie had gone home I noticed they were auctioning off a gorgeous little Orange Male Beardie from Caliente Dragons. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. Well Chad and Darci knew (haha Get it "New") I was bidding for Cassie and geneoursly got him for us as a gift. So it just seemed fitting out of respect to name our new buddy "Tiki". Thanks again guys... from Cass especially... She is in love with him...

"Tiki"

120.jpg

121.jpg

Thanks For Looking!! Hope You Enjoy!

~Joe

Hooray Joe! Glad you are back in the game. Looking forward to some beautiful translucent Granchams! :)

I hate you.
Period.:mad:

:p:p:p:p:p

This SUCKS
You have a great selection!
I want a Dr. Gonzo baby! He has AMAZING coloring.
Nice translucent veiled.
Cute little beardie, thats the next thing I'm getting. Wait, scratch that. I'm getting a Dr. Gonzo baby AND a beardie.
Thats a good solution right?:p
You have a great collection.

sweet pickups joe make sure you post update pics of your dr gonzo boy on the thread i made i want to see what everyones look like as they grow an im sure ryan would love to see all the babies

Thanks Guys!

Yeah all of this in one day... LOL... As you can imagine it was a bit of work with all the cages and plants to clean, and set up, not to mention the small fortune we spent doing it. I see in Cassie the same excitement I felt when I was new in chams. I love it. She is really a huge help in keeping them... And the fact that she is a Raging OCD Neat Freak doesn't hurt. :) She is constantly observing their behavior and asking questions, double checking to make sure they have everything they need. She is great.

One of these isn't a bad thing to have when you would rather be taking pictures of chams than cleaning their cages...LOL.. I love her...:p:D

092.jpg

We mounted the Veiled Girls on a shelf in an outcropping in our living room, and experiemented with hanging the Jax and baby panther from another wall, it actually works, and looks really nice. They are very easy to just lift off the wall and take outside. We are still fine tuning drainage and automated misting... But it is really coming along.

117.jpg

116.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

Thanks Again!

~Joe

Remind me to NEVER go to a show, ill be broke!

Lol those two small cages look like they are floating! (watch out the one on the right looks abit rustic)

That's awesome what you say about Cassie (im assuming its your gf). My girlfriend gets jealous when shes at my house and Im taking care of my cham. LOL is all I can say.

Remind me to NEVER go to a show, ill be broke!

Lol those two small cages look like they are floating! (watch out the one on the right looks abit rustic)

That's awesome what you say about Cassie (im assuming its your gf). My girlfriend gets jealous when shes at my house and Im taking care of my cham. LOL is all I can say.

THEY DO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE FLOATING! I can't go to one either but when i move soon there will be one like every month! D: so im going to atleast one lmao!

Welcome back! Tell your GF welcome to the addictive world of chameleons!

Such a beautiful collection you are making a come back with! That Jackson it stunning! Congratulations :D

Thanks Everyone...

@ Jessica... Yeah I find myself watch the Jax a lot... I absolutely love this species. I feel myself diving deeper into Jackson's very soon.

Hooray Joe! Glad you are back in the game. Looking forward to some beautiful translucent Granchams! :)

Thanks Juli... When they are available it will be from Tiki TIki Reptile... and you will be the first to know.

Thanks Everyone...

@ Jessica... Yeah I find myself watch the Jax a lot... I absolutely love this species. I feel myself diving deeper into Jackson's very soon.

Thanks Juli... When they are available it will be from Tiki TIki Reptile... and you will be the first to know.

I had to come back to this thread to get a second look at him lol. I think Jacksons would be wonderful species to dive in to!

So I thought this would be a fun place to post a funny encounter about the show this weekend.

On Friday Ryan and I were walking in to the show from the far side of the fairplex to set up and I recognized a farmilar face. Shorty from Animal Planets "Pit Boss" was working with two Pit Bulls, We waved, said Hi... and went on our way.

The next night at dinner he happened to be sitting at the table behind us and I went and said Hi again... told him I respected what he was doing for the dogs... and We took a Pic! Check it out...

Note: He pretended like he was on the phone for the shot!!!HaHaHa...Really!?!?!

IMG_8794.jpg

Welcome back Joe. You sure have an AWESOME chameleon collection and im glad your back. Pretty jealous of you on sooo many levels. You got a dr.gonzo baby, a beardie AND met Shorty:rolleyes::p:D

Congrats!

Nice to have you back Joe. I am really sorry about your Jackson.:( I already have the prettiest Jackson out there. xanthoman sent me his male breeder when he left the hobby for a while. Zeus is absolutely perfect - and I mean picture perfect example of a male xanth. But you boy is a nice second.:D:D
All the rest are great, seeing the beard almost makes me rethink the decision to sell all of mine.:( Just not enough hours in the day. But you now have a little something to help fill your days. hehehe

Back
Top Bottom