Is this cage and pricing on eBay too good to be true?

MantisFTW

I need a new cage for my little buddy Pastal, my (9m old?) panther cham. Hes outgrowing the handmade cage.

I stumbled on this on eBay without even really trying to look, the pricing is extremely low (only $50 shipped!) and it looks decent.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Screen-rept...286?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd2a62f9e

Is it too good to be true? Has anyone ever bought from this or do you think I should go for it?

Im not at all a good crafter (another reason I'll be glad to replace the old cage, its starting to fall apart and I only did a portion of the work making it) so I need a good low budget cage.

These are B grade factory second screen cages. There may be various problems with some ... such as the body not being perfectly rectangular or the screen not being perfect, etc... Some have no issues, some have issues. We can't pick through all of them ... so here they are for sale as is. found this in their description,hope it helps you make a informed choice..

that is a good price, but he will out grow that cage pretty fast - if you can, I would try to get the big one he will need as an adult- 2x2x4 - unless you want an extra cage for say like.....ANOTHER cham ;) but extra cages are handy for putting feeders in like moths, silks, I just put a bunch of cicadas in a cage tonight - so I like having a bunch of cages - but he will need the next size up form that very soon - also, read the feedback- that will tell you alot about them, and the cages - but they do say right off, some have "issues"

that is a good price, but he will out grow that cage pretty fast - if you can, I would try to get the big one he will need as an adult- 2x2x4 - unless you want an extra cage for say like.....ANOTHER cham ;) but extra cages are handy for putting feeders in like moths, silks, I just put a bunch of cicadas in a cage tonight - so I like having a bunch of cages - but he will need the next size up form that very soon - also, read the feedback- that will tell you alot about them, and the cages - but they do say right off, some have "issues"

In my opinion this is a good deal, specially if youre ok with youir "home made" cage. Even with the issues, those would beat any cage hands down. I paid 70 for each one of my cages from zoomed, don't regret it a bit

I wasnt entirely sure what B Grade meant until reading all the comments, but I figured it had something to do with the quality of the cage and all. I've bought from DIY cages before, still have it for my older cham, it seems nice and at a reasonable price so thats probably what will end up getting again.
I was just hoping to snatch up a good deal, but I guess it doesnt sound all that great now that I think about it. Not only that but I didn't notice the size, its a size smaller than what my older cham has, and my older chams cage is already not the largest I could get (he has a 36x18x18... do-able but not the best)
Thanks for all the replys! I was about to impulse buy this cage. :p

i bought one of the b grade cages, i love it!!!
no issues on mine at all, obviously there could be small problems...

i had a great experience and just ordered a second one.
minion gets a double wide today:D

also shipping included and i ordered on sunday night and get it today...

i bought one of the b grade cages, i love it!!!
no issues on mine at all, obviously there could be small problems...

i had a great experience and just ordered a second one.
minion gets a double wide today:D

also shipping included and i ordered on sunday night and get it today...

Reading this almost makes me reconsider.. that and the fact that I just found one thats 36x18x18... now im back to square 1 on deciding if I should or not lol. I may sleep on it and see.

Back
Top Bottom