What I Wouldn't Give to Have One of These Ornaments!

She is going to do a custom coloring from some pictures I sent her on the blue cham ornament she has!!

I messaged this seller here about doing the same thing, and making it into a panther chameleon like in the pic I posted here in the thread.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/161033186/veiled-chameleon-christmas-ornament?ref=related-0

I see that your seller in that link is selling them for cheaper... Would it be bad of me to ask THAT seller to do the same thing and get an ornament for cheaper? I like them both. lol.

I think I like the fact that seller "Eattoast" makes her ornaments out of aluminum and sculpey too because it wont break as easy as clay would if it was dropped or if a tree fell over. Although I do like the fact that the blue chameleon lookin one has a more realistic looking body.....

Maybe I buy one now, and buy the other another day when I purchase another chameleon!!!! (y)

Not the best photos but some pictures of some of my chameleon ornaments that I've been collecting for years.

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1133.JPG

IMG_1134.JPG

IMG_1136.JPG

Not a chameleon but still cute.
IMG_1135.JPG

It's a tough choice but I like the more realistic one. I have a few ornaments that I dot let my kids out on the tree, I have to put them on and make sure they are secure!! This one may end up in my china cabinet the rest of the year too. :love:

Oh my gosh, that one looks really neat!

It's a tough choice but I like the more realistic one

If the seller can paint one up for me too, then I might go with the cheaper blue one. You are right. Even though the other that I like is made of aluminum, I really do like the more realistic look of the clay one. Maybe I will obtain both some time. This has been quite a cooler thread than I anticipated. I love these forums.

OK, Oh My Goodness!! The girl I ordered mine from on Esty that is had painting a custom color for me....WOW. She just sent me a pic and before I fully opened it I though it was a picture of my DZ! And she's not even finished with it yet. My avatar pic is one of three that I sent her.

Just LOOK at this!
Would you just look at this.....
icm_fullxfull.106105194_2auzb1msyxs0800o84cg.jpg

OK, Oh My Goodness!! The girl I ordered mine from on Esty that is had painting a custom color for me....WOW. She just sent me a pic and before I fully opened it I though it was a picture of my DZ! And she's not even finished with it yet. My avatar pic is one of three that I sent her.

Just LOOK at this!
Would you just look at this.....View attachment 171762

Wicked! It looks really REALLY nice and darn near a replica of your own chameleon! I too, decided to go with the more realistic looking one by "SplitTongueDesigns" over the other cute one I posted from the seller "eattoast". Same seller that is doing yours, is doing mine up as well. I sent her like 6-7 pictures. Oh my gosh you have me so friggin stoked to see what mine looks like now!!! What more does she have to do on it? Already looks so neat!

Shell Sibbert (the actual seller's name) has some wicked talent!

I am so excited to get a message back now too!

Wicked! It looks really REALLY nice and darn near a replica of your own chameleon! I too, decided to go with the more realistic looking one by "SplitTongueDesigns" over the other cute one I posted from the seller "eattoast". Same seller that is doing yours, is doing mine up as well. I sent her like 6-7 pictures. Oh my gosh you have me so friggin stoked to see what mine looks like now!!! What more does she have to do on it? Already looks so neat!

Shell Sibbert (the actual seller's name) has some wicked talent!

I am so excited to get a message back now too!

She's gonna add a little more white stripping with a little red to the gular area and a hint of white along his lip line.

She really does have some amazing talent. I sent her three pictures and she did amazing. Can't wait to see what she does with yours!

Here is how mine turned out. I love it!

Looks dang near identical to my chameleon. I sent her like 5 or 6 pictures and she went off of all of them. Looks amazing.

I got it about a week before Christmas but didn't have time to post it here because I've just been so busy. 20170101_123300.jpg

Definitely recommend this seller if anybody wants to order for next year. I know I'll be coming back one day when I want more.

Back
Top Bottom