Is she alright?

Serbianchameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
So my panther female is showing these colors from today and she is this position for like 20 minutes. Also not looking around instead looking steady in different directions with eyes. Is she gravid or receptive?
BC8CCCD8-D7E7-49B9-85C9-42D02323E7B9.jpeg

As a human... That would be an uncomfortable position. But maybe that is comfortable for her. I know my chamelon gets in very weird positions.

I have no idea... What does she seem to be looking at? Anything new in the cage? Anything new in the room? Can she see any other animals or chams?
She is literally looking at nothing i just showed her a superworm and she didnt move her eyes she doesn’t move her eyes at all but they are open and looking forward. She didnt move an inch for few hours now.. She literally looks like she is paralyzed. I have no idea what is happening.

Does she let you handle her? You could see if she moves when you handle her. I mean I don't know how your set up is. Mine will bask in the exact same position though and not move from it. She may have found a spot she likes.

Does she let you handle her? You could see if she moves when you handle her. I mean I don't know how your set up is. Mine will bask in the exact same position though and not move from it. She may have found a spot she likes.
She is on the other side from the basking spot.. her lights go out in 10 minutes so we will se tomorrow.. thank you for answering anyway!

Back
Top Bottom