iPhone 5 Picture Quality

GabeCastro

Established Member
Not sure if anyone was interested in the iPhone 5's picture quality. If you were, well here ya go.

(Forgot i had the factory clear wrap on the back, haven't taken it off yet. Waiting to get a screen protector. So pics aren't at their highest quality, but they're good enough.)

IMG_8960_zps2c3b4397.jpg

IMG_9024_zpsb7c17523.jpg

IMG_9048_zps5be1cfd4.jpg

IMG_9052_zps0a310859.jpg

IMG_9065_zpsf41ff56c.jpg

IMG_9068_zpse8abe510.jpg

The panorama feature is amazing...and YES i know theres been aps for this, but it's just so clean lol.
IMG_9069_zpsed781eec.jpg

Apple

Love it. I am a big apple person. However this last phone I got was Samsung Galaxy III to see the least I am very disappointed in it. Not just reboot it many times a day would be a big plus...

Ugh! I'm so jealous!

I've been dealing with a broken iPhone 4 screen for a year now. And it is SHATTERED. All the freakin' pre-orders were taken up in an hour, and I have no idea how long I have to wait. I need it now!

Nice shots. :)

Love it. I am a big apple person. However this last phone I got was Samsung Galaxy III to see the least I am very disappointed in it. Not just reboot it many times a day would be a big plus...
really? I heard the S3 was a pretty incredible phone.

I'm apple all the way, I was raised on a mac so i'll never go back haha.

iPhone 5 is amazing so far. I had the iPhone 4 for two years and it worked great. Didn't really have any problems with it at all.

Ugh! I'm so jealous!

I've been dealing with a broken iPhone 4 screen for a year now. And it is SHATTERED. All the freakin' pre-orders were taken up in an hour, and I have no idea how long I have to wait. I need it now!

Nice shots. :)
Yeah those pre-orders were CRAZY...

My internet cut out around 12:10am Pacific time and pre-orders were delayed and went live at 12:12am (i think) so i had to use my iPhone 4 with 1 bar of signal to make the pre-order :D Longest 20 minutes of my life trying to order that thing.

I know shipments will be sent out in 2-3 weeks for the iPhone 5. I bought the Retina Macbook Pro, missed the pre-orders and i had to wait damn near a month to get it and stores didn't have them in...Couldn't believe a almost $3k laptop would sell out in every store in the bay area. iPhone 5 may be the same...

You could check ebay and get a replacement screen for around $25 bucks i believe. It's a DIY kit but you might as well wait it out and upgrade.

Great pics! I upgraded my 4s to the iOS6 and got the panoramic feature! Pretty neat! And I also love the turn by turn navigation. :)

Great pics! I upgraded my 4s to the iOS6 and got the panoramic feature! Pretty neat! And I also love the turn by turn navigation. :)
yeah pretty much the iPhone 4s is the same thing as the 5. Just the 5 is a bit faster but you can barley tell unless you sat them side by side lol.

And the GPS feature is amazing! about time apple! lol

nice pics. better then the 4 eh! i have the htc raider and i love it the quality of pics are great 8.0mp i believe on the htc. but congrats on the new phone and a handsome chameleon

Awesome pics look great! Getting my iphone 5 soon... cant wait to use the panorama :D

Thank you!

I highly suggest you order a screen protector and crystal case before you get the phone. Not sure if you've heard but they scratch really easily. (Atleast the black ones do on the back).

Other than that the phone is amazing! super quick, camera is great too.

nice pics. better then the 4 eh! i have the htc raider and i love it the quality of pics are great 8.0mp i believe on the htc. but congrats on the new phone and a handsome chameleon

Thanks!

and yup, i had the 4 before this one and the quality is allot better.

Back
Top Bottom